• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Will you be playing?

Will you be playing World of Warcraft?

• Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Will you be playing World of Warcraft? I wan't to see how many people from this site will be playing. Enter your vote before two weeks are up!

I probably will. It looks amazing - the only problem is the monthly cost. I hope it won't be too high :? ...

Level 2
If you have played eve-online or any other onlinegames,it costs around 18 - 22 $ month :( ..
But you have to be smart :idea: , Maybe if I get lucky i probobly find a hacked server or somthing like that, that doesnt cost anything... but if i don't i will probobly pay for it..

Level 7
maybe, depends of the cost too.

i have registred for european beta-tase, hope bliz will choose me

Level 2
Night Elf Druid would rock!! I have to convince my dad to pay for it 8) .. you have to be smart :p

Level 12
Not too sure. I do want to play it, but it depends on the monthly cost and if I can agree about paying them to use the credit account.

Level 6
Alien Render said:
They said there dieciding weither to do 5-15 bucks a month, i suspect there going to do $7-10 per month, i'm gonna convince my dad to pay.

Not so sure about that, in the sign up for beta-test they asked: What is a reasonable monthly cost for WoW? (or something like that), the lowest was "less than 9.99 Euro" and highest about 17-19, so i guess somewhere between that. And that's a bit too high for me :cry:

Level 4
Haha :lol: .
First time im happy with my job.

Im gonna play it, no matter the cost.
The only thing that stands in my way is my 128 MB RAM computer :cry:

Level 2
hehe doesnt matter the cost for me hehe im a rich snob hehe so no matter what im still getting WoW plus if yall arnt major gamers like i am you would know about WoW like that it comes out for USA on Dec. 7,8,9 (they havnt made an exact decision for it yet)but theres an awsome website u gotta check out about anything u need to know bout WoW even all the clases and a big selection of SPELLS but now for your monthly fees, most online games cost around 50$ to purchase the game and then around 10-15$ for monthly fees... DUUUHHHHH!!! [remember im rich] $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) http://wowvault.ign.com/ CHECK IT OUT

Level 2
Of course Im playing, getting a website set up too, Its been in the working for a few months now, bros making it, he gots superior skills, Lol this is not a advertising.

Level 5
The thing is, 'is the cost worth it?'. If we didnt have to pay anything for it, then it would be a Diablo clone, with extra features and in 3d to put it nicely. We all wouldnt be in one big world, but about 12 of us in a created game which follows a pre-determined storyline. It wouldnt be WoW, so the cost may seem harsh, but god damn it, it is essential...

Level 2
Does anyone know, is Medivh a Human/Mage or Human/Warlock? Cause he would normally look like Human/Mage In Wc3, but in the book he looks like Human/Warlock? Someone help me out.

Level 3
World of Warcraft Monthly Fee

There will be a monthly fee for playing World of Warcraft, after the standard one-time game cost. Blizzard is currently discussing about the particular price, but it will probably be something between 6 and 16 dollars per month. If you go on holidays, you don't have to pay and your account is safe, until you haven't payed for a certain time (most probably around 4 months). After this time expires, you will recieve some kind of punishment (Blizzard is discussing it right now, but it will most probably be a Character elimination or Account locking.).

Level 3
Blizzard Game Designer

That's right, I do work for Blizzard. I'm a Game Assistant, meaning I help testing new games, such as World of Warcraft, I report bugs, I also help spreading a bit of information about the game on various forums, and also work in the suggestion council where you bring up new ideas about the games and discuss them, etc.

If you've got any doubts or questions about World of Warcraft, please PM me. I usually don't reply to threads unless the original topics have something to do with World of Warcraft.

Level 6
how much would it be in canadien money? cuse i live in canada. and if i get my job, and anyway i get like 11 dollars a week, so i would probably have enough in a couple weeks, if it under 45 dollars. (remember, im talkin bout canadien money), i will get it, it just depends how much it will be to buy.

i new daande worked fo blizzard!!! but i wasent sure. just look at the colour of his texts, only blizzard ppl use that!! go look at the wow forums at the official site!

Level 5
Man I hate it when people make games exclusivly for online. Its just a way to jack up the prices in my opinion.

Level 3
You have to pay monthly, and it will probably be around 10-12 US dollars. As far as the gamepaly goes, I have played the beta and I must say.... It simply rules. Ultima Online is garbage compared to World of Warcraft. I quit playing Age of Shadows, and I don't even have the beta, my friend does. I will definitly be playing, and paying for WoW. My job will allow me to cover it :lol: .

Level 2
I am going to play, and Im positive. Before a few days ago I didnt know because I had no money. But now my big bro is going to pay me 15 dollars a month for washing his car inside and out. 15 dollars a month is most likely going to be the cost here in California. If I get 15 dollars a month I should be able to buy it by December, if it's out by then.

Level 2
Heellllll yes! Looks wicked cool, plan to be night elf warrior. Most Online RPGs (the ones I know of) don't have single player. I like the Idea of $6 a moth VERY much! because Final Fantasy 11 is bad ass and it costs $13 a month. Can't wait!!!

Level 1
I wish it will have single player because there
is a major error with the internet connection :( :cry:

Level 2
I'll not be playin WoW , i heard that it will cost $$ per month 2 play online , thats sucky man !
Better playin WoW reborn in War3x Ums ; Free , More fun , and again : FREE !!!

Level 10
hmm, 10$ times 8/7 = 80!KR, man that's high. Damn.
I wna play, when does it come out, i better come out b4 summer break 2005, or else i'm in, whatever comes after school. Will i be able 2 have a comp there? Can i go home 2 a comp? willi pass ninth grade????

And where can i sign up 4 the european beta test.
Link plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.