• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Will you be playing?

Will you be playing World of Warcraft?

• Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Metabee said:
hmm, 10$ times 8/7 = 80!KR, man that's high. Damn.
I wna play, when does it come out, i better come out b4 summer break 2005, or else i'm in, whatever comes after school. Will i be able 2 have a comp there? Can i go home 2 a comp? willi pass ninth grade????

And where can i sign up 4 the european beta test.
Link plz.

Metabee, people could sign up for the european beta test for 4½ month ago, so you are kinda late, and btw I am in the european beta. Så ka du bare lære det :twisted:

Level 5
If it's just gonna cost like 80 danish kr it will be cheap.. anyone can afford that. even I can afford that :D

except for the ones that's just gonna ruin the game. they won't pay for it, and therefor no whining and the ones that can afford it, can have some genuine roleplaying.. ah, the joy..

Level 7
uha da! BOOYOKA! 10$ why u complaining 'bout that? Thought the average monthly fee for a mmorpg was 13$

ya, tried to sign up on beta, saw the questions where they asked how much one was willing to pay? the options was... favoureable - anyone could pay it, just get a job as a delivery boy or something, this way, if you only spend money on the game, you're going to have a nice fat bankaccount at some point - I had a job once, while I had minimal daily expenses, and now! I'm the richest guy on my school!! :twisted:

@Yu_Yevon: no, its because it increase gameplay

@X_Blade: Had FFXI been singleplay, it would've flopped greatly, as you can't solo shit critters with your own level - that's why I stopped playing, just too damn slow! Both exp wise and story wise, so it eventually evolved into a "hack 'n' slash" 'cause ppl needed more money and exp to progress through the story, let alone survive (HATED the exp loss!) then could be accumulated by walking from A to B in the story line

From what I've heard from those of my friends that beta, WoW is more an RPG than a HackChop game, + woohoo no exp loss on dying, and the options on soloing equal level critters is present

Level 2
I don't know if I will play, because here in Brazil, everything good cost too much!!! but Blizzard already released the prices:

Regular Box Price:
$49.99
Collectors Box Price:
$79.99
Price per month:
$13.99 (3 month plan)
$12.99 (6 month plan)

I particulary want to buy the Collectors Edition, but US$ 79,99 turns R$ 224,00!!! ouch!!!! But, for Warcraft, I do anything! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.