• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you think should be implemented in WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The title says it all.

I think they should strive to start up world PvP. Like the upcoming patch (1.12) they should have another patch dedicated to PvP. They have to fix the honor system. They need to get rid of DK's so that people will PvP once again.

They could have towers in certain zones, make them destroyable. Destroying them gains a buff to anyone who IS FLAGGED. That will encourage people to PvP world wide instead.

Create Gold mines, like arathi basin. Make them captureable. having a certain amount of rescourses gives a buff to the zone or gives a nearby town/city fortified armour, a totem of some sort or even a decrease from item costs.

MAKE TOWNS CAPTURABLE! All these ideas will probably lead to server crashes and major lag. But it can be done. As said before make towns capturable. Put a plag somewhere in the town. capture the flag and your faction will move in while the other faction moves off to a camp.

I doubt any of these will be put in in the near future, but its always fun to dream :)

Level 18
Dude, do you even know how the dk sysem works? Dk's on players do NOT affect your honour in any way at all, it just doesn't give you any honour either, dk's on civilians does affect your honour to prevent you repeatedly killing quest-givers, important npcs and vendors. Removing dk's will fuck up wow's already twisted pvp system.

Level 6
Yes, i do know how DK's work. Ever raided a town or city? The damn civilians keep calling for guards. And when you kill the damn civilians it leads to your group disbanding because they DONT WANT dks. Either remove DK's or make it so you cannot target quest givers and vendors and make sure they can't repeatedly call for help. I dont mind getting DK's because i dont care for honor, its just you can't get a raid together anymore because they're scared they'll get to many DK's.

Status
Not open for further replies.