• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do you rock in PvP?? (Now be Honest )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well, the subject already resembles what I try to ask, just a simple question :D : Do you rock in PvP (for people who don't understand what I mean: Are you good in PvP?)

There is a poll implied, to stop people from massclicking "YES, I DO!!" you should check the following info about every poll-option

Option 1 - No, I'm a newby

You just started World of Warcraft, you just got level 10 and you lose most fights. You did quiet some battles but it seems you just don't get the hang of it, are you sure you picked the right class?

Option 2 - A little

I Lose most battles, but sometimes I got my days and with a little luck I kill people to get the average honor. I aint good, i'm average or a little below, but who cares, it's all about fun, not?

Option 3 - I win about the same amount as I lose

You are just a little bit above average, you just passed the noob part, but your skills are propably no gonna grow any more

Option 4 - Yes, I do

You win more fights then you lose, you got a little talent or skill and you can fight your way trough. Though, when 2 people fight you, you easily get fragged

Option 5 - I'm a PvP knight

You win alot, you lose quiet little. Sometimes you are lucky to have last kills but you got ur char under controll and know how to use your skills when the moment arrives that you need them

Option 6 - I'm a PvP master, I win alot, and lose little

You are very skiled, you win most fights, lose little (doesnt mean battleground fights, can also mean 1 vs 1, 2 vs 1 etc.) You got your char under controll for 80%-100% and you feel alot of adrenaline from fragging a noob for the thousands time, go on, baby!

Special option - I got talent

You win alot, but lose some too. In the start I was option 1, but in the following weeks/months I've grown top option 5-6. You can beat, or nearly beat people with gear much higher then yours and you get to controll your character fast and it's like it's all just fit for you.

Special option - I created the word "pawnedge", do I need to say more?

You are Perklunt, Ichigo, Niar or more of those fallen souls, you sit at home alot and you just pawn 2-5 people at a time. You are the top of what talent can bring you to. You are the pried of your clan in PvP, you rock, everybody looks at you and dreams to play your character just for 1 day to let all people wave at you, you got very very impressive skills...next level is beating a Game Master :lol:

------------------------------------------------

Choose your option and tell why you chose it, you can ofcourse just pick and say nothing, but you only fool yourself with that. So again: tell us why you picked that WITH examples!!!
------------------------------------------------

Thanks,

Nazghul_Master

;) :)

P.S. I pick I got talent, since I think I got talent, cause I pawnd people with tier 1, nearly tier 1-2 and even some dude tier 2-2.5 with only less then tier 0.5 (only had bracers of tier 0.5) they call me the freezing trap spammer, but who cares, it works ^^

Level 12
Quest: PvP Poll

Text:
You must rise as one with PvP. You must also endorse 1337ness. Then ignore all criticism of what your talent is. Once you are finished with all three tasks, you must post to be called 'PvP Masta!'

Quest Rewards:
+1 Ego Enchantment (Head Piece)

Level 4
Hey. I'm not a newby, I'm just...horrifically crap XD and my computer lags like hell so...mind you, re-word 'how good are you at PvP' to 'how good are you at running around like a posessed maniac...BEFORE THE OTHER PERSON'S EVEN ACCEPTED A DUEL!!'

Level 3
You did it all wrong. I am alliance so naturally i love battles(right now im in my mid level 40's too, so i havnt been in 40-49 bracket BGs more then twice). Anyways, i was in 30's bracket for a long time PvPing it out in Arathi Basin and sometimes Warsong Gulch. The alliance never works together and itry staying in a group of others but everyone one way or another splits up. Here are some memorable times.

Killing 3 rogue twinks 2 levels higher then me, i had very little HP after that even with a couple pots!

Pwning a shaman twinker(this guy was twinked to the max)

Other numberous solo killing of pwnage

Taking and holding the mill against an onslaught with a priest and a druid(against like 7 horde, though most werent twinkers)

I say i am plenty good with a Hunter(most arent no offence) but PvP in WoW is very unbalanced as to twinkers Vs non twinkers

Edit: those 3 rogues were obviously RL friends or something because they hade similar names, cant remember them though

I think i might have a couple screenies of these events but i have like 1000 screenies

Last edited:
Level 8
Me soloing at pvp? no...ill be murdered, but when me an my warrior friend partner up weve taken down 4 at once!~

Best fights:
me an my warrior friend took down a lock 2 rogues and a druid. i died after the battle cuz of a curse >.<

after killing an elite mob (being exhausted of health and mana) a mage tried to gank me, stunned him and let my pet finish him off with beastial wrath.

while grinding in EPL my multi shot happened to hit a nearby NE rogue (somehow for some reason he had attacked me before and decided not to finish me off) he vanished and i was lucky enough to land a flare right on him >concussive shot> arcane shot> scatter shot> aimed shot >dead

i was unlucky enough to land in a mob just as an ally raid of 12-20 ppl were attacking the wind rider, i was able to finish off about 6 before a lock critted me to death.

NOTE: normally im not so good soloing but most of these events i was lucky enough to get 4-5 crits in a row. Still pvping is fun even if u die alot...

Last edited:
Level 1
I think when I first started WoW, I was at least Option 3, because I had that obnoxious tendency to run around while fighting (Used to it because of LoZ), and I kind of started the moving-around trend in Burning Legion :X. Back then everyone just stood still as though fighting NPCs.

Now I think I have talent, I can own almost every class in a 1v1 duel, but I don't think that's saying much since I *was* a warrior, also sometimes can do 1v2 and RARELY 1v3 (Usually when one of them is a complete dipshit)

<My warrior's been retired ever since BC.>

Level 4
I would say im pretty good with my Orc Warrior, when I was in the 20 Range my Kill Ration was much higher than my death ratio. I even managed too kill two rogues that were trying too double team me. I would say im bordering PvP Knight and Option 4.

Level 3
Well I tend to win most of the time because being a rogue I can pick my fights, Wulf druids are one of if not the strongest class...in some WSG's I can top kills and healing done on my druid lol...oomkin+moonfire spam ftw :D.

Though from what ive read druids are getting a nerf, too many rogues complained about bear druids...I'm yet to actualy get beaten hard by one lol.

Oh btw you are right, I dont mean any offense either but most hunters can't play their class because they are the most over-populated class because supposdly their "E.Z mode"...I can beat hunters in duels most of the time but in actual PVP I just get owned bad.

Level 2

Special option - I created the word "pawnedge", do I need to say more?

With my Paladin I was this, I had two level sixty paladin's and knew the class better than any other. I've played every build, played every class (I did research and watched several videos to get insight on strategies and play styles before rolling a class) and have played World of Warcraft since beta. Out of all the classes, the paladin has been my signature class.

I've played with Retribution and Protection but Holy is my venue, able to main heal in instances or in raids for PvP, able to take down any class in a few moves from the massive holy damage. (Occasionally I'd run into a mage who'd two shot me. -.-;)

Status
Not open for further replies.