• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Will it go on???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I just wanna ask if u want to go on with the td rasmus... there are many new projects with chaos theory but the td was your first project so i think u should go on. if u dont want to go on make a quickfix and correct the bugs or remove the systems that are bugged... so i of course want that it go on fast but atm i think it really stucks (last post in this forum was 1 month ago).

Hopefully yours
Robi

Level 3
As you may have read in the projects forum.. I have one major project.. but technicaly, there are two.

The other is Evolution's RPG. You start as one of four creatures; a demon, a beast, an amphibian, or a human. When you reach a certain level (through quests and crap) you can evolve that character into one of 3 different creatures; and then the process repeats, and repeats again, and then they become legendary. Of course, there is also the potential to become undead, as well, and each of these has a main building (the humans have two towns, undead have a graveyard, Amphibians have a shrine that only they can reach, demons have an entire realm, and beasts have a forest with a mother tree)

In other words, there need to be several hundred heroes, and several hundred abilities (many of which can be repeated, just on different tiers). I've gone through about 20 - 30 heroes with abilities, I think, And a large portion of the terrain (not that I'm good at terraining!)

So, if you want to make this the large project (by everbody pitching in with heroes and several people designing the terrain and several others building quests), then perhaps we have a chance..

I have an excel spreadsheet listing the heroes that I have done and that need to be done... most of them are on it...

So there, gentlemen, is a potential opportunity for us all. The benefits of this game are the EXPANSIVE possibilities, in that you could play 50 games and they'd all be emmensely different.

Also, races have different teams: Beasts and amphibians are neutral until an attack order is issued; undead and demons are everyone's enemies but each other's allies; humans are neutral with amphibians but enemies with beasts. Of course, each of the races start as allied individuals with one another, again, until they issue an attack order.

I think that's about it. Lemme know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.