• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
In all versions i ve ever played there is one bug:somtimes all players (but not the host) are kicked!!! i dont know why this is (it could be a bug like the "dont click on bosses" but with normal creeps)!! The most times its in the first five rounds. is it me(if its so: :oops: ) or is it the map???
an answer if that happend ever to you would be nice.

yours
Robi

Level 9
yah ive had that happen before,
everytime you are a host, and your "server" is somewhat on the limp side (no offense intended)
the game will lag.
howver there are some "servers" that never lag, instead the server kicks everyone but the one closest connected to it.
I myself have a router, and its done that to me a few times.
or it could also be, that because ither people have bad "servers" that my router wants them to leave tdue to imperfections in their (insert very complicated words) thingamajig.
That how i see it.
anyone else got a lead on this one?

Level 12
Dennis is correct for the most part, it is called a server split. The only small difference is that it can happen to anyone, there are no real qualifications for it to occur. I have had ser splits where Brett and I were together and DD left, other times DD and I staid and Brett left, other times both left, and sometimes we three staid together and 9 others left. It is random. There is no trigger that causes it, and the only way to really fix it is to reduce the amount of data in the map.

Level 7
and another thing. disconnecting in the firts 5 levels is nothing.
i have the bad habit to disconnnect last 3 levels
(happened more the 5 times)

Level 3
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

THAT would explane why my friend always left when we played sols RPG via lan......thx

Status
Not open for further replies.