• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

reset bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i dont know but in the games i host there are always many leavers and at the end everybody leaves without reaading the dialog with the reset thing. so i think that the idea with the reset thing is good but useless cause in remakes u can play with the ones who stayed until the end and with new people at the position where s.b. left. and if u remove it u dont have to fix tthe 2 bugs and have more time for the oother ones and the ideas. so thats my suggestion

yours
Robi

Level 2
Speaking from experience, red does indeed stop getting gold after kicking anyone.

I actually can help with the coding for that. It's probably in the code dealing with the end of level stuff - I think you found it (from the post above), but...yeah, it looks like the kicking player is removed from the list of those to get gold. Ooops?

Any chance of a quick-fix re-release for this? (Not that I kick people...very often...but...well...it does happen.)

Thanks again!

Level 2
PS - Robi, your English is better than some people's who have been speaking English for their entire lives. Just keep up the practice, and I'm sure you'll have no trouble :)

Level 12
About the leaving before reading dialog thingy, You could make a trigger like so:

Event:

Unit - A unit enters region "Lose Life" (Or whatever it is)

Condition:

Integer Comparsin - "lives" (or whatever it is) equal to 5 (or whatever)

Action:

Game - Display to all players; Text Message "REMEMBER you can reset game at end!!"

Something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.