• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WidescreenRes - Final

This Tool simply changes the resolution in wc3 to the resolution you are using on your desktop and in other applications, without you having to do anything else than download and run the program. You do not have to save the file, just use Open/Run when your browser asks you what to do!

Who should use it?
This program is used for people who can't choose widescreen resolutions in-game because their video card will not allow it in wc3, like me for example!

Optimized for all versions of Windows

Keywords:
screen, wide, widescreen, res, resolution
Contents

WidescreenRes - Final (Binary)

Reviews
00:12, 28th Dec 2008 Ralle: Good job.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
However this can be used by those who don't have patch installed.
Everyone should have the latest patch installed as that is the only way to play WarCraft III online.

Hive Workshop only supports the latest patch version of WarCraft III as that is the only version supported by Blizzard. As such this tool is still obsolete and should be removed.

Level 9
How can i uninstall this? It ruined my whole laptop+WE..
I need help if anyone knows..It doesn't work also for 1.28.5 and my WE is laggy i can't edit anything,also wc3 and my laptop started to act strange, like suddenly memory block+blue screen+restart