• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Widescreen Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys, how can i uninstall the widescreen from below?It doesn't work and also broke my laptop + WE + wc3..My laptop started to suddenly have memory blocks+blue screens and restart by it's own..In WE everything is laggy and i can't edit anything, same to wc3
WidescreenRes - Final

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You can try uninstalling and reinstalling Warcraft III from BattleNet. If that does not work then try deleting the War3Preferences.txt and WorldEditPreferences.txt files from its documents folder. If the issue persists try updating your GPU driver, otherwise it may be a sign of faulty hardware.

If using a legacy version, the game settings were stored in the registry. Delete the folder that houses the key to value mappings for Warcraft III, it should get rebuilt next time Warcraft III is launched. Again if the crashes continue try updating graphic drivers and if that does not help then this may be a sign of faulty hardware.

Level 9
You can try uninstalling and reinstalling Warcraft III from BattleNet. If that does not work then try deleting the War3Preferences.txt and WorldEditPreferences.txt files from its documents folder. If the issue persists try updating your GPU driver, otherwise it may be a sign of faulty hardware.

If using a legacy version, the game settings were stored in the registry. Delete the folder that houses the key to value mappings for Warcraft III, it should get rebuilt next time Warcraft III is launched. Again if the crashes continue try updating graphic drivers and if that does not help then this may be a sign of faulty hardware.
Thanks for answer mate!
Tonight when i get home i will try this.

Later edit:

Thanks mate,you saved me !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.