• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Notebook screen stretches out everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I got a new notebook (Aspire 7738G) and I tried to start BNet, but that crashed my notebook so I turned it off.
When I restarted notebook everything had low graphics (already noticed some graphic settings suddenly changed) and it now stretches all web pages or windows icons like on a normal screen, but I got a widescreen so everything now looks odd and especially when googling for pictures it just messes them up.

Any ideas? :(

[EDIT] Well apparently it turned my resolution to that of a non-broadscreen notebook (with this being broadscreen) so that's what messed it up >_>
I guess it's solved unless it changed even more (like some color settings that got bugged).

Level 18
Seems to me like your resolution is fucked. Tried changing it? If you have a graphics adapter, open that up and it should be some where in the settings.

Yes it was the resolution apparently
It's normally 1600 x 900, but it somehow became 1280 x 720 or something and made everything blurry and stretchy ._.

Level 11
W3 isn't supposed to run on widescreen. Maybe, when forced to close, your computer saved the last screen settings and loaded them when your computer rebooted?

Status
Not open for further replies.