• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[CRASH] - PC Hanging when creating game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I think this is the appropriate forum to post this. If not bear with me.

In the last few days, my laptop hanged while joining a LAN game. No idea. I thought it my laptop overheating, so I just ignore it and hard restart it ( it did not blue screen just hanged my computer so bad it cannot respond. ).

After that, I looked at the HP error log, saying that my laptop got a 303 error. I googled it and showed that it was a hard disk failure. Rebooting, I opened Warcraft III, and it worked fairly. It hangs for brief periods but the game continued on. But when I try to create a game, it hangs my computer into unresponsiveness, causing me to hard restart it.

It happens when I create/join in LAN OR trying to play singleplayer. Hangs when loading maps

But here's the twist. When I try to Test Map (WC3E), it responds. Perfectly.

Any help?

P.S. My WC3 is perfectly fine before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.