• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NewGen Script Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I save a map with triggers that I didn't make, it gives me about... 66345 lines of script errors. Depends on how many lines there are.
It may be because of my double-language WE, German and English, but it doesn't seem to be, since it always expects things such as line endings, from GUI triggers.
Please do help, I quite need NewGen ;/

PS. This came along suddenly, about five days or so ago. Before that, everything worked fine.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Mess around with some of the newgen options, like the syntax overrides. Make sure the default WE one is disabled and that you use the speciall jass one. I first had a simlar problem until I fidgeted enough.

You probably have only 1 jass error, but the WE's standard syntax checker is being use and it likes to bloat it by saying your whole script sucks and will not work. The JNGP one does not report exess lines and gives a better description as to what the error is.

Status
Not open for further replies.