• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding black bars to the Sides when using a Widescreen Monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'll explain my problem just in case anyone didn't catch it while reading the title, I am using a 1440x900 resolution monitor and I have seriously given up on changing Wc3's aspect ratio so instead I would like to change my resolution to 1200x900 (4:3 aspect ratio if i don't fail at my math) and center the screen. I find hard to get it exactly centered when using the buttons on the tft-monitor.

So is there any software that makes my warcraft 3 use a 1440x900 resolution with black bars on the side?

Do you get what I mean?

The actual screen should be 1440x900 so I can automaticly adjust with my monitor but what I see of Wc3 is 1200x900 in the center, leaving two 120x900 black bars on the two sides.

Help would be very much appreciated.

2 mins later than original post: Just found the awsome JakeCake's tool, please ignore this post!
Link to his wonder
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/widescreenres-final-93661/

Status
Not open for further replies.