• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why is MasterHaosis a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm pissed. Deal with it.

The guy's an idiot. If you're going to have a decent staff, you need smart people. People who know right from wrong, how to properly punish if needed. Also, having someone mindless like this guy on your staff team only helps in making people think you're doing a crappy job. People stop listening to mods when they see one who's a total freaking nutjob.

MasterHaosis is an idiot. A "nub". A 12 year old with bad grammar. And whether you like it or not, "nubs" should never be allowed into actual staff positions because they lack experience to handle even the lightest amount of responsability.

By leaving him on the staff, you're only hurting yourself, the site and the users.

Level 18
I would like to know HOW a person who has a VERY light and INCORRECT grasp on the English language (that being our official site language) is a chat mod?

How can someone with such poor English convey a message to users he is supposed to be moderating? Half of what he says is incomprehendable, and the other half I guess at.

Just a little example here, not saying I am racist but I think this might help you people understand, In America, it is widely known that there are many illegal immigrants flooding into our southern regions, and some legal. But as we do not have an official language, there is no English requirement to enter. So there are millions of people that do not known any English, so a new job springs about, an interpretor, who is almost always HIGHER in rank than those that do not speak the English. Not below them being subjected to their ill-grammared will.

I would like to know the reasoning behind someone who doesn't have a firm grasp of the English language moderating a chatroom where messages need to be quickly understood, and to have the people being told whatever it is, to respect the decision.

Not many people respect nor understand MasterHaosis. Part of the reason he is not respected, is because his English is so poor and his actions so rash and unjustified that people do not care what he says. Bans do NOT earn respect. And that is all he seems to do.

Though Haosis isn't 100% fluent in the English language he can still understand what you say and do in the chatroom. He knows whether or not it's right or wrong. It's his job to maintain order in the chatroom, and if that means he must ban members from it then so be it. I don't pay close attention to Haosis in the chatroom, but all I can say is that it's his job and though it doesn't give him respect, I don't think it should give him the opposite either.

Status
Not open for further replies.