• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

who needs help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have an AoS Map called War of Terr'alia that needs a lot of triggering work and a lot of hero fix up and changes if you are interested.

Level 13
I'll be happy to give you a copy of one of my maps, IF you promise not to reliese any of the resorses to the public, or take anything for a project other than mine.

I have a map that is about 30% finnished, but unfortunately a friend of mine is working on it at the moment. So my other map, which is in serious need of terrain, might be a better alterative, it's progress is about 5% And I've stopped working on it because, I suck at terrain. Maybe you could help abit? so when the terrain is done, I might then be in need of some of your coding skills? The map is based from Afterlife, a zombie shooter.

EDIT: DeftheLynn are you gonna accept?

Last edited:
Level 6
I need a Jass or skilled GUI triggerer who can make some epic systems and spells for my map (link in signature). I CAN do most of it alone but a bit of help would be awesome!

If you help me out, I give +rep (of course) and a Admin account for the map.
(Note: Admin accounts can use tons of commands and such in the game).

Level 9
I need a Jass or skilled GUI triggerer who can make some epic systems and spells for my map (link in signature). I CAN do most of it alone but a bit of help would be awesome!

If you help me out, I give +rep (of course) and a Admin account for the map.
(Note: Admin accounts can use tons of commands and such in the game).

looks interesting .... :D
i'm in !
what's my job ??

Level 6
looks interesting .... :D
i'm in !
what's my job ??

Want to start right away?
Make a spell called Sphere.
It should have 9 levels.

Description: When the caster uses the spell, a magical sphere will spawn.
All enemy units will take more damage while in the sphere and allied units grant more attack damage and movement speed.
The duration and bonuses depends on the level.

Example: Level 1 - 20 sec duration, -10% armor for enemies, +10% damage for allied, +20 movement speed, 1200 AOE (aoe should also increase a bit for each level).
Maximum Level 9 - 30 sec duration, -25% armor, +20% damage, +60 movement speed, 2000 AOE.
Between level 1 and 9, you can set the bonuses etc to whatever you think fits (just keep it balanced).

If you can help me whit this and maybe some other stuff, I'll make your Battle.Net account Admin on the map, you will ofc also get +rep and a Admin logo for your signature.

Thanks!

Level 11
Actually what about me?
I really need a second hand with my map, i beleive this map will be the best herowars map and all the other herowars will not be played anymore. But my one will be, so i'm thinking of changing the name of HeroWars - Reloaded to
Hero(2)Wars Revenge of the GoDs

If you help me then u'll be credited in it xD

Level 3
I need a triggerer for my map..that's can make my RPG system..
i'm on the ways to finish the terrain..i make an serious project..so i need some crew that seriously too..check my signature for my project..:wink:

Level 13
This thread is very old. DeftheLynn is already busy with a project, so there isn't a big chance that he/she can help you. So guys, no more bumping please. Just PM DeftheLynn if you really need help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.