• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who is the best spell maker in your opnion?

Who is the best spellmaker of your choice?

• Statharas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maker

• Garfield1337

• the_witcher

• serianbeast

• Lambdadelta

• defskull

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
wow, damn.. this is a hard decision...
i can't decide!!! hmm.. i pick everyone, even if it is doesn't counted :p
good luck the winner, Hell_Master going to gives all his rep to you (if he can does it, lol)

Lol. REP? No. Im just getting everyone's vote.

U should put me in the votes . I am the best spellmaker on the planet .
Sorry but you must be voted first! ;b

Uhh, why was Illidan included.

Fck, I voted Tank, I always wanted to vote J4L :(

SAND MAN, IM SORRY!
It was a user's vote so that is the reason behind Illidan's existence in this poll :)

Lol wut? Where's Maggy, isn't he another great coder that could be a good candidate in the poll?
He is but sadly, no one voted for him so I cant include him. :(

BTW guys, thank you for the votes! :D

If it was "best coder" on a general level, then Nestharus would be on this poll and then win hands down at it given the leaps and bounds he's given to the actual game functionality, and all the work put into JASS class, and the JASS section.

have to say though - while I liked the sandman spell on a conceptual level, it's not the one I'd give "best spell" - beyond the constructed "model" the actual influence upon the game it had was quite minimal in comparison to the achievement of the "model" a great spell regardless though, just not one I'd think was the best. (on a side note, I have memory of the spell being on the hive, but if I search for it now, it's not there?)

Status
Not open for further replies.