• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who is a fan of 2 Player Co-op? (heres my custom maps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
While everyone is playing Fortnite my brother and I are still Warcraft III'n instead:D

Who is a fan of 2 player co-op? Who still plays with their best friend or with family members?

I have found I rather play co-op with headsets vs the computer, cause the computer never leaves the game on us, freak'n leavers. I love making levels that are near impossible that we have to work together extremely strategically in order to win. All of my levels are fast build and mostly all about your heroes.

lmk which is your favorite or if any are worth uploading to the maps section. They almost always involve new races, spells that go to level 30, and items that can be combo'd. For instance if you put all 4 different helmets on one hero they will automatically combo. In the Elves level you can combine Auras like the Janggo Drums and the Battle Drums.

My latest map is Dwarves vs Trolls V10.

And here's another one of my co-op maps: Orcs vs Goblins & Humans 7.3P

Attachments

• nagavsdwarvesandtrolls89.w3x
    3.7 MB · Views: 63
  • LandOfTheForgottenElvesv14.w3x
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • dwarvesVStrollsV10.w3x
    3.8 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.