Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Orcs vs Goblins & Humans 7.3P

Submitted by bobadoo2
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
You are the orcs and your goal is to kill the goblins and humans.

2 - 3 player co-op or single player. If you play single player you get a big bonus at the start(tome of powers).

I have been working on this level for over a year. The programming for the bosses took forever. Making the new units and modifying spells also took me a very long time.

RATING:

The rating is low because it had some issues when I first uploaded this map. Most of the recent reviews in the comments are good, but ignore Foronisus's; he tried to win the map with one hero even though you start out with four.

I'm sure you will find this map to be very original. I think it makes for an epic single player or co-op adventure.

I recently put a ton of work in to this map, and I feel like it's finally cleaned up and complete.

If you would please rate the map when you are done playing it, I would greatly appreciate it.

PLOT:

The humans started focusing almost all of their resources on wizardry. Their strategy proved successful; the wizards cunningly wiped out entire cities. With all of their spoils they were able to buy off the goblins, which of course made their army even more unstoppable. And on top of that, the human troops became bigger and stronger thanks to spells conjured up by their powerful wizards. Every other race almost became nonexistent. Those that remained went in to hiding, fearing that they now stood no chance against this new massive army. But there was a small group of orc heroes who vowed to defeat them, or die trying. They found a freshly wiped out town, built themselves a hall, and that's where it begins.

UPDATES:

It's now 3 player :)

I added a secret area, see if you can find out how to get to it.

New terrain!!!

10 unique orb items that you win from killing bosses.

I have added more bosses to replace most of the creeps.

I added some cool spell effects I downloaded from this site for some of the bosses.

You can now type the words easy or medium at the start to change the difficulty, or don't type anything for hard.

You only use heroes.

All of the leaks are fixed.

All spells have tool tips.

All models have portraits.

I found a trigger that makes the computers insane while using fixed player settings.

Harder creeps.

MAP INFO:

You start out with 4 Heroes, one of them is new.

Your first mission is to kill the bosses in the middle of the map and start getting gold out of the mines located there.

Your next mission should be to kill the goblins and humans. Their bases are surrounded by a great wall, and each base is protected by bosses.

There are tons of bosses and all of them cast spells constantly. I made their spells have no cooldown and they don't require any mana, that way they could be considered bosses and not just some hero. Well that and the fact that they have tens of thousands of hitpoints. Some bosses are guarding places of special interest, but there are other bosses you must seek out and kill. There are also bosses that travel with a roaming army and a new boss will join that army every 7.5 - 12.5 minutes.

To win the game, collect all 10 orbs and bring them to the gate and kill the last boss. Each boss gives you an orb(except for the roaming bosses).

There are over 20 new units thanks to the people listed below.

TIPS:

You can level up forever and most spells go up to level 30. You can get a Tome of Power at any shop, buy as many as you can. Don't let the bosses that travel with the roaming army stack up, kill them every chance you get. Stay away from bosses that stomp until his friends are dead, then stomp him and attack at full force. The most important spell of the game is the Shadow Hunter's Healing Wave spell. The Blademaster is the next most important hero, because his Critical Strike combined with Mirror Image owns. At the beginning of the game, give most of the Tome of Powers to those two heroes, and buy more for them early on in the game. The Tauren Chieftan's Shockwave is also one of the most powerful spells in the game. The Fel Orc Warlord's Stampede will often make their army retreat, so be aware that it's a good spell.

Credit goes to:

General Frank, Donut3.5, The Weird Human, Anarchianbedlam, Elenai, Fan, Ket, Dan van Ohllus, HappyTauren, Dionesiist, Will the Almighty, MC!, Tranquil, Rizz_Boomer, OgeRfaCes, The_Silent, JetFangInferno, Grendel, & Callahan for their models.

SCREEN SHOTS: (Click the Reveal button below)

Screen Shots

Here is almost all of the new units:

[​IMG]

As you can see from the fire everywhere, the bosses are spell happy. I think it makes the level more fun, exciting, and original like that:

[​IMG]

Keywords:
orcs, humans, goblins, single player, coop, co, op, co-op, co op, 1, single, two, 2, players, 3, three, bosses, spells, insane, ai, walls
Previews
Contents

Orcs vs Goblins & Humans 7.3p (Map)

Reviews
19:27, 27th Jan 2011 Cweener: Rejected (until updated) Midnighter's review brought up good points. Checked them out myself. 1/5 from me. Cweener: Approved Meh. 2.5->3/5
  1. 19:27, 27th Jan 2011
    Cweener: Rejected (until updated)
    Midnighter's review brought up good points. Checked them out myself.
    1/5 from me.

Cweener: Approved
    Meh. 2.5->3/5

2. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Here's a list of BB Codes for you to improve the description. Add some screenshots to attract more people, use colours in your text as it is currently plain.

3. MrStormyZ

MrStormyZ

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    use the BB codes and improve description, tell us what the map is about how to play
    and some screenshots would be nice too

4. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Try fixing the error there. Add some screenshots or videos.

5. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    i dont even

6. Marcin013

Marcin013

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Add in your description screenshots. I will download it

7. bobadoo2

bobadoo2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I could have used fixed settings but then the computer would have been normal and you couldn't have changed the difficulty %.

I will add screenshots soon, but for now it's time to celebrate the new year. Happy new year everyone!

8. The World Is Flat

The World Is Flat

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    This is the stupidest bunch of comments i have ever seen. play the map or get the hell of the thread.

9. XenoStalker

XenoStalker

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is fixable via player settings or w/e the tool is, so I think this map needs some major tune ups...

10. bobadoo2

bobadoo2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    A "major tune up" hu, either that or:

I could have used fixed settings but then the computer would have been normal and you couldn't have changed the difficulty %

for the third time in a row.

11. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please keep screenshots under hidden tags, we don't want the screenshots to make the page really large like that.

12. gruntmaster466

gruntmaster466

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow i dont like it

13. bobadoo2

bobadoo2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Some constructive criticism would be a lot more helpful.

Were the bosses too hard for you? Was the level too easy? Did it take you too long to beat the map? It usually takes my brother and I almost 2 hours to beat the level.

14. ImperialShadow

ImperialShadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    2 hours?Too long

15. bobadoo2

bobadoo2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It goes by fast. Once you get the Blademaster to level 100 you'll wish the level lasted for longer than 2 hours.

16. Anonno

Anonno

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice map!
    There seems to be a few things that need to be worked on, but i LOVE the idea!
    Never seen a map like this before, I hope people will be hosting it on Bnet in WC3 ^^

for now - 4/5, keep up the good work!

17. Midnighters

Midnighters

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Reviewed by Midnighters
    Triggers/Scripts
    Trigger
    • follow Copy
      • Events
        • Time - Every 30.00 seconds of game time
      • Conditions
      • Actions
        • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0110 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0091 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0089 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Mr Steampunk 0024 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0515 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0090 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arthas 0514 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Jaina 0516 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0517 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Sylvanas Windrunner 0518 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Alchemist 0519 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Tinker 0520 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0526 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0525 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0524 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0523 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Tinker 0527 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Tinker 0528 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Alchemist 0529 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Alchemist 0530 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0531 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0532 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arthas 0533 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arthas 0534 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0535 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0536 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0537 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Angel 0542 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Angel 0541 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Angel 0540 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0121 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0118 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0119 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Wait 13.00 seconds
        • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0110 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0091 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0089 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Mr Steampunk 0024 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0515 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0090 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arthas 0514 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Jaina 0516 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0517 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Sylvanas Windrunner 0518 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Alchemist 0519 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Tinker 0520 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0526 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0525 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0524 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0523 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Tinker 0527 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Tinker 0528 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Alchemist 0529 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Alchemist 0530 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0531 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0532 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arthas 0533 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arthas 0534 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0535 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0536 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0537 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Angel 0542 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Angel 0541 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Angel 0540 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0121 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0118 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0119 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Wait 13.00 seconds
        • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0110 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0091 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0089 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Mr Steampunk 0024 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0515 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0090 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arthas 0514 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Jaina 0516 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0517 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Sylvanas Windrunner 0518 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Alchemist 0519 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Tinker 0520 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0526 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0525 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0524 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0523 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Tinker 0527 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Tinker 0528 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Alchemist 0529 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Alchemist 0530 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0531 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0532 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arthas 0533 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arthas 0534 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0535 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0536 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Brawler 0537 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Angel 0542 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Angel 0541 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Angel 0540 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0121 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0118 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
        • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0119 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))

The above trigger leaks. Set your positions as variables, and remove the leaks.

Also, you have many triggers that can be combines into one. You need to learn to use the if/then/else statement. Makes things much easier.

Spells
    All of your AI spells leak. You need to set the position at which the spells are targeted, as a variable, then remove the leaks.

Terrain
    To be brutally, honest, the terrain needs a lot of work. You spammed a lot of trees, and it is very flat. You have a lot of room around the edge of the map that is unused. Find a way to use it, or reduce the map size.

Final Judgment
    Overall, I give the map a rating of 1.5, Vote for Rejection

18. bobadoo2

bobadoo2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ya but what does "leaks" mean? Is your rating based on how bad my triggers look on paper? I have played the game a million times and they seem to work fine to me.

19. Midnighters

Midnighters

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    They may work fine, but leaks will eventually cause some lag, however minor it might be, I played the map. and it still needs work.

I advise you go to the tutorial section, and look at the triggering tutorials there.