• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcs vs Goblins & Humans 7.3P

You are the orcs and your goal is to kill the goblins and humans.

2 - 3 player co-op or single player. If you play single player you get a big bonus at the start(tome of powers).

I have been working on this level for over a year. The programming for the bosses took forever. Making the new units and modifying spells also took me a very long time.

RATING:

The rating is low because it had some issues when I first uploaded this map. Most of the recent reviews in the comments are good, but ignore Foronisus's; he tried to win the map with one hero even though you start out with four.

I'm sure you will find this map to be very original. I think it makes for an epic single player or co-op adventure.

I recently put a ton of work in to this map, and I feel like it's finally cleaned up and complete.

If you would please rate the map when you are done playing it, I would greatly appreciate it.

PLOT:

The humans started focusing almost all of their resources on wizardry. Their strategy proved successful; the wizards cunningly wiped out entire cities. With all of their spoils they were able to buy off the goblins, which of course made their army even more unstoppable. And on top of that, the human troops became bigger and stronger thanks to spells conjured up by their powerful wizards. Every other race almost became nonexistent. Those that remained went in to hiding, fearing that they now stood no chance against this new massive army. But there was a small group of orc heroes who vowed to defeat them, or die trying. They found a freshly wiped out town, built themselves a hall, and that's where it begins.

UPDATES:

It's now 3 player :)

I added a secret area, see if you can find out how to get to it.

New terrain!!!

10 unique orb items that you win from killing bosses.

I have added more bosses to replace most of the creeps.

I added some cool spell effects I downloaded from this site for some of the bosses.

You can now type the words easy or medium at the start to change the difficulty, or don't type anything for hard.

You only use heroes.

All of the leaks are fixed.

All spells have tool tips.

All models have portraits.

I found a trigger that makes the computers insane while using fixed player settings.

Harder creeps.

MAP INFO:

You start out with 4 Heroes, one of them is new.

Your first mission is to kill the bosses in the middle of the map and start getting gold out of the mines located there.

Your next mission should be to kill the goblins and humans. Their bases are surrounded by a great wall, and each base is protected by bosses.

There are tons of bosses and all of them cast spells constantly. I made their spells have no cooldown and they don't require any mana, that way they could be considered bosses and not just some hero. Well that and the fact that they have tens of thousands of hitpoints. Some bosses are guarding places of special interest, but there are other bosses you must seek out and kill. There are also bosses that travel with a roaming army and a new boss will join that army every 7.5 - 12.5 minutes.

To win the game, collect all 10 orbs and bring them to the gate and kill the last boss. Each boss gives you an orb(except for the roaming bosses).

There are over 20 new units thanks to the people listed below.

TIPS:

You can level up forever and most spells go up to level 30. You can get a Tome of Power at any shop, buy as many as you can. Don't let the bosses that travel with the roaming army stack up, kill them every chance you get. Stay away from bosses that stomp until his friends are dead, then stomp him and attack at full force. The most important spell of the game is the Shadow Hunter's Healing Wave spell. The Blademaster is the next most important hero, because his Critical Strike combined with Mirror Image owns. At the beginning of the game, give most of the Tome of Powers to those two heroes, and buy more for them early on in the game. The Tauren Chieftan's Shockwave is also one of the most powerful spells in the game. The Fel Orc Warlord's Stampede will often make their army retreat, so be aware that it's a good spell.

Credit goes to:

General Frank, Donut3.5, The Weird Human, Anarchianbedlam, Elenai, Fan, Ket, Dan van Ohllus, HappyTauren, Dionesiist, Will the Almighty, MC!, Tranquil, Rizz_Boomer, OgeRfaCes, The_Silent, JetFangInferno, Grendel, & Callahan for their models.

SCREEN SHOTS: (Click the Reveal button below)

Here is almost all of the new units:

20ia0df.jpg

As you can see from the fire everywhere, the bosses are spell happy. I think it makes the level more fun, exciting, and original like that:

11c7bdy.jpg

Keywords:
orcs, humans, goblins, single player, coop, co, op, co-op, co op, 1, single, two, 2, players, 3, three, bosses, spells, insane, ai, walls
Previews
Contents

Orcs vs Goblins & Humans 7.3p (Map)

Reviews
19:27, 27th Jan 2011 Cweener: Rejected (until updated) Midnighter's review brought up good points. Checked them out myself. 1/5 from me. Cweener: Approved Meh. 2.5->3/5

M

19:27, 27th Jan 2011
Cweener: Rejected (until updated)
Midnighter's review brought up good points. Checked them out myself.
1/5 from me.

Cweener: Approved
Meh. 2.5->3/5

Level 3
Nice map!
There seems to be a few things that need to be worked on, but i LOVE the idea!
Never seen a map like this before, I hope people will be hosting it on Bnet in WC3 ^^

for now - 4/5, keep up the good work!

Reviewed by Midnighters
Triggers/Scripts
  • follow Copy
    • Events
      • Time - Every 30.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0110 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0091 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0089 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Mr Steampunk 0024 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0515 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0090 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arthas 0514 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Jaina 0516 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0517 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Sylvanas Windrunner 0518 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Alchemist 0519 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Tinker 0520 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0526 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0525 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0524 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0523 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Tinker 0527 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Tinker 0528 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Alchemist 0529 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Alchemist 0530 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0531 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0532 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arthas 0533 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arthas 0534 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0535 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0536 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0537 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Angel 0542 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Angel 0541 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Angel 0540 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0121 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0118 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0119 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Wait 13.00 seconds
      • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0110 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0091 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0089 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Mr Steampunk 0024 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0515 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0090 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arthas 0514 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Jaina 0516 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0517 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Sylvanas Windrunner 0518 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Alchemist 0519 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Tinker 0520 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0526 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0525 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0524 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0523 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Tinker 0527 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Tinker 0528 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Alchemist 0529 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Alchemist 0530 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0531 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0532 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arthas 0533 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arthas 0534 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0535 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0536 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0537 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Angel 0542 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Angel 0541 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Angel 0540 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0121 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0118 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0119 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Wait 13.00 seconds
      • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0110 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0091 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0089 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Mr Steampunk 0024 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0515 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0090 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arthas 0514 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Jaina 0516 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0517 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Sylvanas Windrunner 0518 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Alchemist 0519 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Tinker 0520 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0526 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0525 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0524 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0523 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Tinker 0527 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Tinker 0528 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Alchemist 0529 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Alchemist 0530 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0531 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0532 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arthas 0533 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arthas 0534 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0535 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0536 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0537 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Angel 0542 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Angel 0541 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Angel 0540 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0121 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0118 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0119 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
The above trigger leaks. Set your positions as variables, and remove the leaks.

Also, you have many triggers that can be combines into one. You need to learn to use the if/then/else statement. Makes things much easier.
Spells
All of your AI spells leak. You need to set the position at which the spells are targeted, as a variable, then remove the leaks.
Terrain
To be brutally, honest, the terrain needs a lot of work. You spammed a lot of trees, and it is very flat. You have a lot of room around the edge of the map that is unused. Find a way to use it, or reduce the map size.
Final Judgment
Overall, I give the map a rating of 1.5, Vote for Rejection

Level 7
Ya my computer is really fats so maybe that's why I didn't notice a performance loss.

So how can setting positions as variables make it run better than just telling the units to move to a random unit in a group?

Is it the random statement that looses the performance? Or the unit group?

I don't even know how to set positions as variables so maybe I'll read up.

Thanks for helping btw.

Level 7
Reviewed by Midnighters
Triggers/Scripts
  • follow Copy
    • Events
      • Time - Every 30.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 13.00 seconds
      • Wait 13.00 seconds
      • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0110 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0091 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Goblin Technomage 0089 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Mr Steampunk 0024 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0515 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0090 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arthas 0514 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Jaina 0516 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0517 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Sylvanas Windrunner 0518 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Alchemist 0519 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Tinker 0520 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0526 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Admiral Proudmoore 0525 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0524 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Lord Garithos 0523 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Tinker 0527 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Tinker 0528 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Alchemist 0529 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Alchemist 0530 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0531 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0532 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arthas 0533 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arthas 0534 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0535 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0536 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Brawler 0537 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Angel 0542 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Angel 0541 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Angel 0540 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0121 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0118 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
      • Unit - Order Arch Angel 0119 <gen> to Move To (Position of (Random unit from ppaladin))
The above trigger leaks. Set your positions as variables, and remove the leaks.

Also, you have many triggers that can be combines into one. You need to learn to use the if/then/else statement. Makes things much easier.
Spells
All of your AI spells leak. You need to set the position at which the spells are targeted, as a variable, then remove the leaks.
Terrain
To be brutally, honest, the terrain needs a lot of work. You spammed a lot of trees, and it is very flat. You have a lot of room around the edge of the map that is unused. Find a way to use it, or reduce the map size.
Final Judgment
Overall, I give the map a rating of 1.5, Vote for Rejection

I fixed the leaks.

I know how to use the if then else statement and I have found it to pain when making corrections later on.

I didn't spam trees, Blizzard made the map, it's Garden of War.

All of the room is used, the area you are talking about is where the creeps are.

81orcsvsgoblinshumans22.jpg

1-The map name says: ''Orcs vs Goblins and Humans'', I could barely find any Goblins in the map rather than the shredders I possess.
2-You've mentioned that you've been using a Blizzard's Map, as far as I know the rules address this as Stealing, you've even forgot to give credit to Blizzard in your description or like all users do...you must write the authors name as Blizzard Entertainment (Edited by bobadoo2) check This map for instance
3-Wall builders got more health than my heroes!
4-The map would be unfair to play as 3 players against computer as the computer doesn't build anything and the only thing we do is destroy his cold towers.
5-There are models that which their portraits were not imported.
6-There is a great amount of gold at the goldmines, this means you won't be forced to conquer bases or attack creeps.
7-There's no point in attacking creeps as they give low Experience and weak items, while you can just buy Tomes of power from the Goblin Merchant.
8-Wall builders build walls so fast, your enemy could build an entire fortress in a matter of seconds with only a few amount of gold, Notice that the walls have ~5000 Health!
9-Units die so easily, as the heroes are extremely overpowered, I could solo all the creeps in the map just by using a level 21 Shadow Hunter.
10-Tooltips are extremely bad ( Spells after level 3 don't have tooltips, buildings that construct additional units don't have the names of these units in their description. ).
11-There are many unreal things in this map ( You may ignore this point )
*Why are Orcs hostile against Goblins?
*Why do Orcs have Elvish builders.
*What are Draenei doing with Demons in Lordaeron.
*Since Orcs are hostile to Goblins, why do they have Goblin Shredders?

Allow me to rate this map 1/5, there's no point in reviewing the map according to it's leaks so far as the gameplay is good, it's not your fault that people have crappy computers, at least that's how I review maps...the gameplay is unbalanced, you just stay at your base and attack the Humans without expecting a fightback, However, I'm more than ready to provide you with any help you require ( Icons, Terraining, Triggering and Everything except models ), Should you update your map then I'd gladly change my rating.

Level 7
Ok in its current state this map is 1 or 2 out of 5 i can fix the tooltips for you, its not hard i could probably get them all in less than an hour. The attached map has the blademaster tooltips and a few other abilitys fixed.

Its really annoying when you dont know exactly what it does when your in battle. also because of the sheer amount of mirror images, i suggest you change them to at least do a small damage%.

Attachments

• orcgoblinhuman22.w3x
    2 MB · Views: 74
Level 7
81orcsvsgoblinshumans22.jpg

1-The map name says: ''Orcs vs Goblins and Humans'', I could barely find any Goblins in the map rather than the shredders I possess.
2-You've mentioned that you've been using a Blizzard's Map, as far as I know the rules address this as Stealing, you've even forgot to give credit to Blizzard in your description or like all users do...you must write the authors name as Blizzard Entertainment (Edited by bobadoo2) check This map for instance
3-Wall builders got more health than my heroes!
4-The map would be unfair to play as 3 players against computer as the computer doesn't build anything and the only thing we do is destroy his cold towers.
5-There are models that which their portraits were not imported.
6-There is a great amount of gold at the goldmines, this means you won't be forced to conquer bases or attack creeps.
7-There's no point in attacking creeps as they give low Experience and weak items, while you can just buy Tomes of power from the Goblin Merchant.
8-Wall builders build walls so fast, your enemy could build an entire fortress in a matter of seconds with only a few amount of gold, Notice that the walls have ~5000 Health!
9-Units die so easily, as the heroes are extremely overpowered, I could solo all the creeps in the map just by using a level 21 Shadow Hunter.
10-Tooltips are extremely bad ( Spells after level 3 don't have tooltips, buildings that construct additional units don't have the names of these units in their description. ).
11-There are many unreal things in this map ( You may ignore this point )
*Why are Orcs hostile against Goblins?
*Why do Orcs have Elvish builders.
*What are Draenei doing with Demons in Lordaeron.
*Since Orcs are hostile to Goblins, why do they have Goblin Shredders?

Allow me to rate this map 1/5, there's no point in reviewing the map according to it's leaks so far as the gameplay is good, it's not your fault that people have crappy computers, at least that's how I review maps...the gameplay is unbalanced, you just stay at your base and attack the Humans without expecting a fightback, However, I'm more than ready to provide you with any help you require ( Icons, Terraining, Triggering and Everything except models ), Should you update your map then I'd gladly change my rating.

0: I don't think you set players 4 and 5 to human insane computer. You don't have to do that anymore thanks to fixed player settings.

1: Half of the human army is goblins and there is some goblin heroes as well.

2: Sort of fixed.

3: fixed

4: See 0: they do build, and the computer player's units have tons of hitpoints and large attacks.

5: fixed

6: It's not about conquering for more gold mines, but just to conquer.

7: There is no way to obtain really high level items other than to creep(excluding the tome of power). All of the reds give you a tome of power (and another item), I would call that plenty of experience. Every tome of power you get creeping is one you would not have gotten if you didn't creep.

8: The enemy is supposed to be a computer, and they don't know how to build walls.

9: I made the creeps 4 times stronger.

10: fixed

11:

*Why are Orcs hostile against Goblins? --- I just got sick of always fighting the same race.
*Why do Orcs have Elvish builders. --- I fixed that.
*What are Draenei doing with Demons in Lordaeron. --- Wow I have no idea what you are referring to.
*Since Orcs are hostile to Goblins, why do they have Goblin Shredders? --- I fixed that too.

Thanks for offering to help I am using your advice, but as far as the humans not putting up a fight, I'm pretty darn sure you didn't set players 4 and 5 to human insane computer.

-----------------------------------------------------

Anyway, my brother and I played version 2.2 of the map tonight and it took us over 2 1/2 hours. We set players 4 and 5 to human insane at 100%. It was all out insanity by the last hour. The bosses are a little too hard and we almost lost the game at the end but we snuck around and managed to corner some of them.

-----------------------------------------------------

O and thanks mouseman89, I finally fixed them all thanks to you.

Last edited:
Level 30
Orcs!

How come your screenshots are pwned by the A.I? LOL! what a stupid question, anyways.

I'm playing the game, and yeah its so hard but I'll try to win it if I had more time, excellent combination between humans and goblins, although I don't agree with the mixing of the fantasy-medieval and futuristic theme(except for warhammer!), and so on with the map, its good, challenging, but confusing at the same time, nice map, hope you can make more adjustments with the game. 5/5!

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Screens would be nice. I'm gonna give this a go.

Damn it now I have like 5 maps to give em a go :eek:

Level 5
i have no taste in melee maps but
this make no sence, fel orcs are allies with orcs?
the tomes of experience when summoned and used, some gold spots are left which is very annoying
the bosses are just spamming there thunder clap and that nature ability no chance of winning (almost )
3/5
set the thunder clap cooldown a little longer becuase its god dam annoying

Level 7
i have no taste in melee maps but
this make no sence, fel orcs are allies with orcs?
the tomes of experience when summoned and used, some gold spots are left which is very annoying
the bosses are just spamming there thunder clap and that nature ability no chance of winning (almost )
3/5
set the thunder clap cooldown a little longer becuase its god dam annoying

I didn't know fel orcs are enemies with orcs.

I don't know what's up with the gold spots, wierd isn't it. I'm sure it's Blizzards fault.

The thunder clap guy adds strategy, here is some tips:

1. Stomp him to make him stop.

2. Stay away from him until he is the last hero left.

3. Upgrade the head hunters heal spell to a high level.

I made single player a little easier and I was able to beat it. I have beaten 2 player co-op many times with my brother.

Level 5
I didn't know fel orcs are enemies with orcs.

I don't know what's up with the gold spots, wierd isn't it. I'm sure it's Blizzards fault.

The thunder clap guy adds strategy, here is some tips:

1. Stomp him to make him stop.

2. Stay away from him until he is the last hero left.

3. Upgrade the head hunters heal spell to a high level.

I made single player a little easier and I was able to beat it. I have beaten 2 player co-op many times with my brother.

fell ya fel orcs are enemies with orcs 0.0 fel orcs are demon souls trapped in orc bodys lol :D
i think it is blizzard fault, but you shud the do somthing about it, a shop, or somthing.
goop tips , mayby i will go on battle net or gamernager ,host this with a buddy, and play it agian was fun thourgh :)

Level 5
Well just in the name, i see something wrong, Goblins Never was alied with humans before, only with the orcs and for a limited time...
Normally Goblins are alied with the faction that have more gold to give, goblins are some kind of mercenary Civilization

Level 5
As i know, Goblins was seme kind of... Neutral faction inside the horde, orcs are very clumsy to work in small and underland mines, so they paid goblins for that work (you can see that in the Bonus Campaing of WC3 TFT), and goblins are carefull in that work, so the Horde's gold is huge...
Humans dont need goblins for that work, Because, as you see, the aliançe have Both three Elve, Dwarves and Humans, and dwarves are even better that goblins in mining work, so golins are useless in the aliance...

After Years, no, A LOT OF YEARS, the golins made their capital land, be very familiar to the our world in the years of today (Cars, Thanks etc...), so the goblins have stoped with their "aliance" with the horde, for a limited time, because of the evolution of the Pandarens, Pandarens and Scourge were fighting each other, so pandarens call help of goblins to have the lands back, after the scourge was loosing, they called help of the Nerubian Kingdom, then forces were very balanced...
Then the Burning Legion come to their world, making pandarens back to furborg evolution... so their make the Scourge work for the legion, atacking the Aliance, taking all the aliance's lands, then atacking the world tree of Kalimdor, then the horde and Theranore survivors, alied atacked the legion, just aside the nightelves... and they loosed...

After Years, The Pandarens come back to normal, and have taken back northrend, makeing a threat of peace with the nerubians, so west northrend belongs to the nerubian kingdom, and east to the pandaria kingdom, so the scourge destroyed the aliance and take lordaeron, the high elves, gone to the Legion's dimension, making an aliance...
The Southern Trolls, were at war with the scourge, just aside the orcs...
Theramore Island was the most rich land, ruled by jaina proudmoore and her father, now dead...
The "Southern Northernd" that the name was changed to Sunken Kingdoms, was dominated by the Naga...
The Barren's Kingdom, The Centaur Kingdom was in constant war with the Tauren and Orcs..
the Razormanes, or Pigman, have gone to Ashenvale Aliance, containing the Nighelves, Druids and Razormanes... a Good Aliance, no problem with gods, no problem with war :)D)
There are more details that i dont even know... everything that we have to dyscover yet...

Level 7
Why does everybody think that normal warcraft 3 politics have to apply to my map?

So you found a problem with my map before even playing it hu... I think The World is Flat said it best when he said "This is the stupidest bunch of comments i have ever seen. play the map or get the hell of the thread."

Level 5
well i just say thats what i knew about the goblins history not what is your maps's history :(
no need to worry... sorry i will not be able to test the map by the momment... my warcraft is with problems of corruption in folders... until problems are resolved, i will test it...

***Edited***

Well i already found the problem... i will test it...
And more, what i said, wasnt a true thing, i just think... i just deduced history of Lord of the Rings, Warcraft 3 and some other films and texts (that i finded on the internet)

Level 6
Quite a few inefficient triggers in here if you ask me...
There's not tutorial on them, but it sure seem like common sense to me...

You only need one initialization trigger in your map.
The trigger "Start gold"...why?
Put those actions into the Map init trigger.
As for your "player 2 not playing" and "player 2 is playing" triggers...
Why not (in your map init trigger), put two If then else (multiple action) functions, and then just put the conditions and actions in those...
"hide mine" actions can be put into the map init...as far as I see.

The triggers still have 1-2 group leaks, but all point leaks seem to be taken care of.

Anddd your terrain(the land portions), is very boring as it has NO doodads.
Like...I had to search for them. They're only rocks. And a few little lilly pads(which shouldn't even be on land) in the bottom right.
That's it for land doodads.

Everything else looks fine. Game seems to be fun for 2-3 plays.

2.5-3.0/5 and approved.

Level 7
I thought I took care of all of the group leaks. Well there is one group (ppaladin) I didn't destroy, but it adds 3 heroes to it and never adds another. I couldn't destroy the group because I needed it to stay around the whole game.

I only have one initialization trigger.

I didn't know you could use add gold triggers with map init. I didn't put it there before because I thought some triggers don't work if you use map init as the event?

Sometimes I hate if then else statements. The way I have it set up now is easier for me to add and remove certain things whether player 2 is playing or not.

I have been working on a new terrain.

I love how lightbolt30 suggests to hide the screenshots and when I do I get two comments asking me to put screenshots up.

That's it I'm unhiding them.

Last edited:
Level 6
and no, there's a <fixable> group leak still.

Gold setting works fin on init.

And as for the ITEs, then fine. Keep it that way. It doesn't matter all too much, just inefficient, while ITEs are equally as flexible as entire triggers.

and good news about the terrain.

Level 7
This is pretty cool, however i don't find the walker bot fits in with the current theme... Other than that good!, I found the heroes "spell happy" to make battles look more intense! So this is pretty good map! 4/5! You could improve the description and in my opinion the text spams too fast.

Level 14
The map is cool, but please fix the tooltips of the magics of the heroes and why the enemy heroes have 250 damage and 5000 HP at 12 lvl?!?! and why they are impossible to kill!?!?!? Please fix the heroes as well! But the rest is OK! I would give you 4/5, but i love singleplayer maps, so i give you 5/5! :)

Level 7
The map is cool, but please fix the tooltips of the magics of the heroes and why the enemy heroes have 250 damage and 5000 HP at 12 lvl?!?! and why they are impossible to kill!?!?!? Please fix the heroes as well! But the rest is OK! I would give you 4/5, but i love singleplayer maps, so i give you 5/5! :)

The tooltips all work fine. The problem is that when you go to upgrade a spell and hover over it, the game will only show you what the first 3 levels do, and so that's not my fault. You can however just look at the first 3 levels to see how much better the spell will get each time you upgrade it. It always goes up in the same increments, so if level 1 is 100 damage, level 2 is 120 damage, and level 3 is 140 damage, take a guess how much level 4 will be.. Now if you hover over a spell you already have upgraded, it will tell you how much damage it's doing. For instance, if you hover above lets say a level 20 spell that's doing 1000 damage, and when you go to upgrade it you notice it goes up in 100 damage increments, you should easily be able to figure out that once it's upgraded it will now be doing 1100 damage. Once you upgrade it to level 21, hover over the spell and you will notice it now says 1100.

As far as the bosses are concerned, I have beaten them all in both single player and multiplayer. Here is some tips when fighting them: stomp a lot, especially stomp the heroes that stomp you. Shockwave at high levels ends up being one of the best spells in the game. Upgrade your critical strike, and kill the creep who has the mask of death and put it on the Blademaster. Also find the creep with the staff of silence item and cast that on bosses as much as you can. Heal constantly and put down staffs. Stampede is a great spell. Put orbs on all of your heroes.

Last edited:
Level 2
After Playing The Map It's time to review it :)

blademica

Creativity
Well The Imported Bosses,Hero and unit are Great So you'll get
4/5 Good

Gameplay
Well It Took me Long Enough To Finish The Game And The Orc Unit Is Weak Compare To The Human And Goblin Unit And The Bosses Is So Powerful You CAn Beat One Boss If Your Hero Is level 20+ Can you Balance The Dmg and Life Of The Orc Unit Cause its useless in late game

3/5 Average

Terrain
I Can't Say much So
3/5 AVerage

Description
Well Description Is Understandable So I Give You
4/5 Good

Overall
Well I Have A Great Time Playing This Even The Game Is Long But Fun So
4/5 Good