• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who finds this odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Who finds this really really annoying?

DD_Draco.gif

I know i done it but it really makes me feel dizzy after looking at it for too long.

Level 9
lol angel well its something that caught my eye real easily when i tested so i thought it would do the same thing with most others.

DD_Draco said:
Well christmas is the reason i made it.

Well, you don't have to make it flash and flash and flash in order to have a christmas theme.
You can always fix up the avatar and signature with some stuffs related to christmas like snow, trees with ornaments or maybe a Santa's hat.

Look at my avatar och signature for example. It has a special christmas theme. My original ones did not have any christmas feelings (...purple warlock suite).

Level 9
well yes i was looking at putting christmas ornaments on it but i couldnt find a small picture that i liked (cause i cant make any). i think you mean holly wulf and yea ill see if i can make snow.

Edit: <----- its a christmas Dwarf hehe.

Level 9
with that, i can see
christmas is coming
at Minas Morgul

and...

if werewulf can't give you
cookies via email,
I can give you a telefatic
huggies for creating an art
like that...

enigma - from Mordor w/ luv

Status