• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who can add few particles to my model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I won't be making models for a while and when I continue in the far future I will get into particles myself ( so far I didn't need to add particles, coz my models were buildings or others that do not need). All I am asking for is 4 light particles to 4 edges of spikes (1 per spike). Here is a screenshot of the model and I prefer to send the model with the textures to whoever wishes to do that little favor, because I do not want others to dl it for now (because of the textures). Please do it asap, because I think this is a small work.

I'll PM with a link for the models to whoever replies here that can help.

Last edited:
Level 22
True. Pics save a lot of words. As you can see it is above the grid. I added fire using the Magos tutorial and whether it is not a child of any bone or I add it to a bone it is way below the model. It's not what I want anyway. I want to make the whole model covered in flames for its dead animation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.