• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Particle effects direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I have a trouble with particles, I know how to create particles of all type for warcraft in 3D Studio Max 5 but I cannot make it spread to other direction, the particles only go up.
I have rotated the particle system, the model, I have animated it... and I cannot make it spread forward.
If anyone can help me I could do great models with better particle systems :wink:

Level 5
If you have installed Art Tools and know how to make animations with it, you should know how to make particles animations. It's the same way you need to do this...

If you don't know than write your problem in this post davylink.

Level 5
I have another problem:
I have finished a new model, and I have imported it into a new map, but when I import it the model dosn't appear. I tried to reinitialize the map editor, play the map and the model doesn't appear. The problem is that the green and black box doesn't appear, so I suppose that the problem doesn't come from the texture.
I tried to view the model at the Warcraft 3 Viewer and to convert it to mdl but I cannot solve the problem. Can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.