• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who agrees with me?

Should Blizz change the max mana cost of hero units?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
no heros dont but abilitys do i messed up the poll i ment the ability mana cost its only 1000 and it needs to be higher im just say i dont want to petition i just would like blizz to know that i would be happy if in their next patch it has that fix and hopefully a new neutral hero which is cool

Level 7
not sure ut all i know is that it hasnt been attempted or fixed i just think that it is way to low and needs to be higher then 1000 and go maybe 3000 or 5000 or something.....anything higher then 1000 ( and for those sarcastic word for word type people im not wanting 1001 or 1050 im talkin high like 2000 to 5000)
so anyway either if someone could help me by fixing it that would be coll but otherwise blizz needs to fix it (hopefully i didnt sound rude when i typed that)so if somone helps thanks and if blizz helps me then !!YOUR AWSOME BLIZZ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.