• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Life of a Peasant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have been a member of Dank Team Productions for months, long before last summer, around May 8. DTP was head of Life of a Peasant and their most recent REAL version was LoaP: Reborn V 1. Since then, the leaders of DTP gave up on LoaP and DelYlonSlayer entrusted it to me. I am now the head of LoaP and I have released 3 new versions already, but I have a few complaints:

God. I seriously thought the members of this site were smart enough to tell a fake from an official version of Life of a Peasant. It makes me mad because brainless members submit maps, edits of Life of a Peasant which are STOLEN from version 4.5, which was created like a year ago. I'm sort of hoping one of the moderators agrees with me and will try to do something about this by removing the maps or something. If not, then this site isn't very supportive of good, official maps. This is just my oppinion, don't ban me for it.

People please voice your oppinions, I will report any flames or BS that you post. You may not like my maps, but I probly don't like yours either.

Level 1
Yo Lay off of loap i would love to see you make your own map with that time and see what it does to you when people rip it off and bug infest it and twist it... personally i think all your Loap Sex editions and God and Death and the Res Evil are gayer than hell... why because you get nothing out of playing them... totally unbalanced... was a hack off of loap anyways... and it show how much losers are really losers... now if you want to dis loap dont do it here... make your own map and let us see how long you last...

Shade the Jester From Loap's Offical Website...

Level 4
"No one likes LOAP, there horribly unrealistic, go tell your problems to somone else, because no one cares."

Proof of what fakes make people think of loap.

Anyways, people that rip off maps have good intentions, although they might seem not too intelligent about how to do it. One thing though, don't blame them for everything, it just makes it look bad for us.

Also, who said LOAP needs to be realistic? It's just a game.

Btw, order, when you said stolen from 4.5, did you mean 3.9? Ive never even heard of 4.5 lol. The latest unprotected version was 3.9 from what I know of. 5.x had poor protection, however, i tested it and it could be repaired by using a program, lol.

Anyways, you can't really prevent someone from faking the map, I hate to say.

long live loap reborn!

Level 3
No one likes LOAP, there horribly unrealistic, go tell your problems somone else, because no one cares.

Are we, with your permission, milord, allowed to judge "Life of a Peasant" ourselves?

I reported those impolite, petulant words to the moderator, Dragoon.

Level 5
having the moderators remove the maps wont stop it and yea no one likes loap, it is a dead map and should not have been brought back, if you dont protect your map, then you will never stop fake copies, they should lock this thread it is useless and pointless, like loap

Level 1
OrderofPhoenix said:
I have been a member of Dank Team Productions for months, long before last summer, around May 8. DTP was head of Life of a Peasant and their most recent REAL version was LoaP: Reborn V 1. Since then, the leaders of DTP gave up on LoaP and DelYlonSlayer entrusted it to me. I am now the head of LoaP and I have released 3 new versions already, but I have a few complaints:

God. I seriously thought the members of this site were smart enough to tell a fake from an official version of Life of a Peasant. It makes me mad because brainless members submit maps, edits of Life of a Peasant which are STOLEN from version 4.5, which was created like a year ago. I'm sort of hoping one of the moderators agrees with me and will try to do something about this by removing the maps or something. If not, then this site isn't very supportive of good, official maps. This is just my oppinion, don't ban me for it.

People please voice your oppinions, I will report any flames or BS that you post. You may not like my maps, but I probly don't like yours either.

I made the LOAP Res Evil version cause I was bored.
And I plan on making one from scratch, but my maps are so far the only one I have seen that actually has "edited by" instead of "made by" in it.

Dragoon said:
No one likes LOAP, there horribly unrealistic, go tell your problems to somone else, because no one cares.
No one likes LOAP eh? Well how come I see the custom game list flooded with the game(s)?

Level 8
Final_Fantasies-7 said:
having the moderators remove the maps wont stop it and yea no one likes loap, it is a dead map and should not have been brought back, if you dont protect your map, then you will never stop fake copies, they should lock this thread it is useless and pointless, like loap

we protect the map, the fakes came from version 4.0
an unprotected version of it leaked and so all
fakes come from that version.

Level 1
shadow1500 said:
agreed with order, i was an official member for quite long (really long...) .
many of the fakes are rigged and bugged.
i seriously think that if u make a fake, atleast try to fix bugs, and not add charcters like god & death
which ruin the whole game.
Damn those rigged games annoy me.

Level 5
Boxbot219 said:
OrderofPhoenix said:

I made the LOAP Res Evil version cause I was bored.
And I plan on making one from scratch, but my maps are so far the only one I have seen that actually has "edited by" instead of "made by" in it.

Dragoon said:
No one likes LOAP, there horribly unrealistic, go tell your problems to somone else, because no one cares.
No one likes LOAP eh? Well how come I see the custom game list flooded with the game(s)?

Yah, like ages ago

Level 1
shadow1500 said:
fakes are still hosted however
Which really sucks.
I'm making a fresh, unrigged version. There will be secret charactor eggs however, but nothing like fuggin god and death.

Level 12
True the AI makes it a liberal game,

Try making some of the jobs done by computers or the need for out witting the computers.

Just playing against others doesn't give you much competition or resistance from becoming an ultimate power

I personnally never liked it, but i will work with you to make it a better map.

THese are my public advices:
1) Make a Standard unit instead of making three ultimate powers and the rest are underlings

2) Give goals to the player that need skills other then just moving to a location or killing something

3) Environment should be more interactive then just a bunch of stores

Lack of things like these make your LoaP Dull, try spicing it with lots of eye candy too

Level 12
I dont believe i ever uttered the word fresh

A from scratch game would give you time to revise and reestablish a new base for this game but with the growing popularity of WoW you don't hhave much time

Level 1
OrderofPhoenix said:
What do you mean by "fresh", does that mean from scratch?
Yes. I'm trying to better understand gamemaking using Warcraft. And since I'm learning Visual Basic Enterprises, I might even add code.

Level 2
LoaP

God DAMM IT i hate faks loap's whene there is nothing to play i play them but i hate the most is the ones with god's like offical life of a peasant with god
qtf OFFICAL offical my ass any way my point is whene you playing the just kill oyu so you tell the 2 **** off then they start spawn killing you and saying the YOUR the noob i mean who is the fucking noob a guy who host fake rigged maps that cant play a normal 1 cuz he gets bashed the **** out of him

Fake loaps disscust me :evil:

Level 4
actually I am the creator of LOAP:Arena
first of all ,that's truth.Lots of fake and rigged LOAP had been created and released.

but I think LOAP still a good game ,because it is not only a map about living a life ,there are alos some special in it ,I mean the theme.

for example ,just like God & Death.

Where you can find them in other map about live a
life?

anyway I still don't like rigged and unblanced version

Level 1
loap sucks

LOAP is one of the mose unrelistic game ever. i mean jeseus come on resident evil loap? god and death? how gaier can it get? some one should make a relistic sim game such as REAL LIFE FOR MORONS.

Level 2
Lol whats with all the quotes? ex:Dragon said that boxbot said that phoenix said blah blah blah. quit gettin off on each other. Now Loap can go both ways, some ppl hate some people love it. A lot of people hate it because it doesn't have much of an objective, others love it to so they can make a person that starts off weak and ends as the strongest. honestly I think it's best that people have stolen the unprotected version, It's true that a lot of them are rigged, but which one do you see most people playing, the original or these new edited ones? I've played them a few times, they ain't that bad but they're not exactly the greatest map, most people play them like diplomacy, they stay allied to each other until they get strong enough to kill every one until they leave, thus making them the "winner". I'm collecting skins myself to edit a version made with all new skins. Just to make it more interesting. Hope this information helps you guys from bickering with each other.

Level 2
ok loap is good game gone bad. i have played and like almost all real versions and even some fakes. stop moaning dont protect your map let them use it. the reason that the fakes are rigged and/or buged is that YOUR non rigged and nonbugged version isnt avalible for them to edit.they use the unbalanced, bugged version.

typical :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.