• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

"Life of a Peasant: Original" Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am thinking of starting a new project that will focus mainly on restoring and organizing a version of the original Life of a Peasant map. I have played many, many versions, and they have all edited different portions of the map for their own purposes. I have pieced together the various components, and I know how the original map was like.

However, I want to create an even better, improved version of it - yet without changing its original purpose and intent. I don't want to introduce gods into the map, or zombies, or giant spiders or any of that - I just want to expand the things in it. More items, more heroes, more skills, more abilities, more units - yet without changing the essential nature of the map, and doing it in a way as similar to the original creator's style as possible.

Anyone up to the challenge? Contact me and we can start immediately. :)

A description of what I intend to modify can be found in this blog post.

I'm the creator of LoaP: God of War v2.0 (original God of War by schoolisTORTURE, base map by stankynuggy), and if anyone played that map and found it unsatisfactory, don't worry, it's been two years since I made it. This project will be on a whole new different plane.

P.S. I know that no one really plays LoaP anymore (probably because the countless, imbalanced spinoffs have turned players off), but all the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.