• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Life of a Peasant Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
If you wish to join my project then please do so. If you wish to talk about this project then do it at another one of my threads.

If you possibly saw my other thread i have begun a new Bleach project for Loap. I will have custom models but the only things that I possibly need help with is.
Triggers
Triggers/Spells
Terrain.

If you believe you can truly help me with this project then please post ^^

The Reason why i need a Terrain editor is because i plan on including two sides of the entire map. The human Realm and Soul Society. The Human real is basically the normal place of the normal Loap Map and the Seretei is completely different. So please reply to this Considering i need some help.

Triggers are not things i am particulaly good at. an Example would be Loap Naruto. (I switched accounts fyi) The triggers for Chidori and Rasengan failed... miserably and most of the spells sucked. SO again i request some help here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.