• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About Life Of A Peasant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This is extension of the last topic talk about Life Of A Peasant.

Actually ,I am not the part of official LOAP maker team.

Many LOAP of nowadays all come from the same source .
Source is mean the official version .For example ,LOAP God n Death / LOAP Gold /LOAP Platinum.

All of them are not official ,also rigged and unbalanced.But there are still some versions try to balance that and make it a good map ,just like LOAP Star Wars and LOAP AVP.

In fact ,LOAP of nowadays are all fake versions ,but the map maker still try to bring in more interesting things in it ,for example like Sylan's LOAP Martial Art.So we can still say that not bad ,at least more people like to devlope LOAP games.

Finally ,I support the original LOAP versions and teh makers ,no original LOAP ,no the LOAP of nowadays .
But I am not going to against some LOAP versions which can really take us to higher grade or level of making LOAP.

p.s.Sorry that if my grammar suck ,because I am oulander and I am bad in Englash Grammar ,so don't complain me about this article. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.