• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Order Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
First of all, my name is from Harry Potter (and the Order of the Phoenix). Gain some intelligence and read the book before you sleg it. :)

You're probably reading this and saying "omfg not another n00b mapping team who aren't going to release anything worth playing". That's usually what I think when I see something about a new team, but New Order isn't a new team. As a matter of fact, I'm not even looking for more members.

New Order is currently producing several maps (four to be exact), Life of a Peasant (Official, yes.) being our first.

Now you'll probly say, "omfg LoaP is fake ass cheap rigged omgz0ers." We're pretty much done with LoaP. Maybe one more version, but that's about it.

New Order Productions is comprised of myself, TheRandomDude (previous member of Dank Team Productions, previous owners of LoaP), Abysal, and Shadow1500.

If you think we don't have skill, we don't care.

We have several maps in production, and we need people to give suggestions etc. Since I most likely won't be able to get a mini forum on this site, and I don't really want one, I wanted to post my site here.

www.lifeofapeasant.cjb.net

If you are a serious mapmaker who can submit evidence of skill (no unit editing skill please, God...), you may be considered.

Check it out if you like.

If I broke any rules in this post, please delete it, and give me a temporary ban if you must, but I would appreciate it if you didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.