• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOAP Shift (New LOAP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am planning a large LOAP project to create a new LOAP, LOAP Shift.
This will contain balanced units but will have an interesting twist! The main hero will have transormation abilites and I am planning to extend that toal the hero's in the game if I get the time. There will be no UBER items that will rig the game so everyone wil have a fair chance to kill each other including the Shifter (The hero with transformation abilites). The Shifter will not be able to attack but fights in a transformed state. It may contain music if the file size doesn't get too large!
Post any ideas or comments you have about this project ,and of corse you will be credited, because I am starting this coming weekend. This project may take a while to complete but I hope to get it done by the end of April. XD
**UPDATE**
Started working on it and have the first transformation almost done.
Ill post a demo after I'm done the third transformation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.