• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LoaP Ninja Balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, ive created today an map named Loap Ninja Balanced, it was sick seein this loaps where ninja got an big base and got 99999999 stats all or whatever imba things, so i created my Own Loap Ninja its totally unimba and very much is new, like the mafia has been renewed hes old stuff got removed and i added new stuff. I added custom models, most from General Frank (Btw thanks you a lot) and arksword (sry if i wrote the name wrong >.<) and some other guys. The loap is in beta ver and i could need some help like on units ideas, just ideas please.. items ideas, unit ideas , spells ideas or whatever.

Attachments

• Life of a Peasant NinjaVBeta.w3x
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Level 8
Uh im sorry but before you get bitched at by the hundreds of people please put up screenshots and explain more about it.

Level 8
Ok well since i know theres alot of people looking at this map but don't want to say anything ill test it out and give you guys feedback.
Ok tested and wasn't very entertaining i have to say i give it a 6 because I don't enjoy loap that much like i used to so i can't give you a good grade people that like loap someone try thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.