• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which Upcoming WarCraft III Project Are You Looking Forward To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
In my time at the Hive Workshop, I have seen many amazing projects. From Alagremm's complete game modification, Fall of Draenor, to Debode's upcoming altered melee scenario, Scars of Conflict, there have been many unique and interesting things in the works. What I would like to know however, is what project are you most excited about?

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
I wanted to start new, unique, huge RPG project, but I don't have much time, so I didn't even think of the name of project. It's meant to be 3. person camera RPG, with Save/Load, Backpack, Mounts, DPS Meters, maybe even talent system and so. The point was to make beautiful terrain, and make it look like elven forest, the cities should be filled with "elven" models from THW, including treants and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.