• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

If you are waiting for someone else to update file, CLICK ME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This is a suggestion, but it can help you keep on track with SoHE (afterall, we need as many people to stay focused and not lose hope).

This may seem obvious but,
Try and keep making ideas or help others with their ideas
----------------------------------------------------------
This will help you stay focused on this (obviously, lol) and helping others with their ideas can help them keep on track.
----------------------------------------------------------

Do your part!
---------------------
Make sure that you do what you are supposed to do while you wait or when you are supposed to do it. If you are supposed to update the file, you are keeping everyone waiting, so try and finish ASAP so others don't lose focus and so we can keep this project under control. If you are waiting you might have played a game, if you did you can gather ideas from that game and TRY and bring it here.
---------------------

Level 4
Don't fight!
---------------------
If someone else suggests something for your idea and you dislike it, don't make a fuss if everyone agrees with that suggestion, that person is trying to help you and this project.
---------------------

Inactivity
---------------------
Try not to be inactive for too long. If you are on a holiday or doing exams please notify us so that someone else can fill in for you if needed.
---------------------

I do not mean to put anyone down, I am offering suggestions to keep us occupied to keep us going on this project.

Level 4
Ok, I know this aposes the rules but I will post this so It can be noticed again by some people.
Just doin what this thing was designed for.

Status
Not open for further replies.