• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for someone to help me practice German

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello, hive people, I've been more interested in this language lately, and so I applied to german courses.
I have only started, so for now I'm only into basics, but if someone wishes to help me out, I'll be glad to do something in return.
I can teach you some russian (If you want)
Otherwise I can help with terrain of your map.

Danke und auf Wiedersehen!

Level 7
Haha nice idea to combine map work with learning a new language xD

how good are you at terraining? maybe we can get a deal going, because i need some terrain rework for one of my wc3 maps.
im not a really good teacher though...but if you just want to try talking german a bit or get some things corrected i can try to do so ^^

Level 14
Haha nice idea to combine map work with learning a new language xD

how good are you at terraining? maybe we can get a deal going, because i need some terrain rework for one of my wc3 maps.
im not a really good teacher though...but if you just want to try talking german a bit or get some things corrected i can try to do so ^^

Add me on Discord, and we can discuss things.
Max#5210

Status
Not open for further replies.