• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Assassins Creed Revelations in German?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Hey guys I got a question, and I was not able to find and answer for it in google.
So, my steam version was in english (I'm austrian and I usually play in german) and as it sometimes is, it downloaded ACR in english, now everything was in english. With the language option in the game itself, I was able to make the speakes speak german, but it's an total atmosphere killer if every text is in english, as I played all the other games in german as well. I already tried to set it via steam, where it usually functions properbly (normally it downloades a language pack then) but it just sets it on german and doesn't do anything more. I'd love if ya could help me, and I don't want to redownloade the whole game.

If anyone could help me I'd be very happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.