• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for someone to pass away my project to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
As tittle says, if anyone's interested, here my project is described -
[Altered Melee] - Alliance vs Horde

The project is not far from completion, but i simply cannot do it anymore. I don't have the knowledge to do the remaining, and with all these recent patches and Reforged coming out, i don't think i will be able to cope with all the mess. In truth, i also forgot how to do mapping properly as before, and kinda lost my... thread, or idea of how things are and/or should be. Not really sure anymore.
However, for some people completing the map might prove to be easier, because i still have my file.. list with instructions of what could and needs to be done, of things that remain to be add/implemented. And i still remember some stuff, so i could help if needed, at some point.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

P.S. And if it's not too much, i want to be still overseeing how things are going, after all, what i made, i made it out from nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.