• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

There and Back Again (Redo of my Map), looking for a partner

Level 11
Hello.

Anyone who's checked out my maps should (hopefully) be familiar with "There and Back Again". For those not familiar with it, it is a maze map based off "The Hobbit" book and films.

The map is currently divided into sub-maps (smalker maps included in the main map), but I am not happy with this. I'm planning on splitting it into multiple maps (instead of the single one it is currently).

This will be a relatively easy project, though it may take some time and it will not be a big focus on my own. However, if anyone is interested in working with me, I will devote much more attention to it as I do not want to waste anyone's time :plol:

If you have skills in Terraining it will be of large help, but even if we can just swap ideas it will be just as helpful.

You will be free to leave the project anytime you wish and will still be credited. This is a relatively simple project and has no time frame.

I am on Version 27 of Warcraft, but you can still help if you are on a different version through chatting.