• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a Mapping Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
EDIT: LOOKING FOR A DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 PARTNER NOW, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ynasty-warriors-6-map-help-would-nice-162697/

Old Message:

I'm looking for a mapping partner who can help me make maps in their free time, however, please note that I want a good partner who can speak and spell English well, if you want to be my Mapping Partner, please look below:

•You need to have MSN and be on it frequently.

•You MUST know ENGLISH well.

•You MUST know how to use triggers, JASS Script knowledge is not required.. If you know jass, just a big +.

That is all, if you want to contact me, email [email protected].

Last edited:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Hey AznDragon! If You Have The Same Username is Wc3, You know Me, Im Coal. I'm really good with triggers and know most JASS and would be glad to partner with you! =)

Level 7
Hey AznDragon! If You Have The Same Username is Wc3, You know Me, Im Coal. I'm really good with triggers and know most JASS and would be glad to partner with you! =)

Remember it's HsK.DaMiAnz now. I told you :mwahaha:
Lol you'd probably backstab me YET AGAIN after we finished the map..

Level 6
Conviently, I leave MSN up 24/7, whether im on or not. English is my first language (FTW). I'm great in GUI with math knowledge to back it up. I like chatting so you can talk to me about whatever at any time :) . I hav recently begun terraining (Mildly, nothing large scale), 2d graphics (I only have 2 approved icons and 1 rejected), and MIDI composing. Even if you don't wanna team up, I'd still love to chat on MSN. Its all fun. :p

Level 4
What are your skills, and what are your mapmaking interests? Before i consider working with you, this is something I need to know.

As for me? I can do some low-med quality terrain, I use vjass(but it needs work) Im fully capable of GUI too, Im good with the object editor, all in all, i consider myself to be able to handle the world editor.

I cannot model, and can pretty much only do icon recolors.
I speak english natively, and my msn is lobster22221@yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.