• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a good terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
My English is kinda bad so.... sorry for that.

Hi, i'm looking for a good terrainer really bad. Because I messed up the terrain things and now it can't be loaded (Press the test button and then go back to the hm... Local Area Network screen). For straight, I don't know how to make terrain so i'm just going on hiveworkshop then find a template/terrain in the map section to copy and paste into my map......

I'm currently working on a map project named Deathly (Deadly) Angel VN RPG. So if there anyone can help me with the terrain things, i'll be very appreciated. The map now being stopped because I messed up the terrain and it couldn't load. If you're interested in helping me, you can contact me via hiveworkshop of course or garena (Z.z_Blood_z.Z).

Thanks for spending your time to read my post.

Level 4
I could take a look at the map for you to see if I could get it to load. Usually when I have the issue, it is always trigger related. Could be from something that I imported or writing text, clearing leaks. Even one letter misspelled could make it do that I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.