• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which Race is the Most Unique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ehm... protoss is the most advanced and powerfull race in the Game, they Got Lasers, Dark psionic energys and a ****load of Templars, witch probably msot of them learned to use both Dark and Normal Psionic Energy's,and iN starcraft II there will be sutch a Unit.
I for one, Am with the PRotoss.
EN TARO ADUN BROTHERS!

Level 2
personally i like the terrans. I mean each race has a bunch of unique units, but when i played, i had to micro the most with terran.

Level 2
well i just spam immortals and try to rush their base early on if i play protoss. If that fails, i end up spamming carriers and high templars. The most microing i do with protoss is running, storming, and warping, but that's just me. It's my nature to not micro. With terran, since i use reapers and vikings only, i end up microing whether i like it or not.

And zerg dies quickly even if you mass if the opponent has the right units and whatnot.

I think that blizzard made each race totally unique!

Zerg mutate into everything!
Terrains just like humans build, use weapons and stuff
Protos summons buildings from other places (or they build them ?) Because they don't train army (Waygate, Stargate they use building only like WAY GATES so they can move from one place to another! This way they can move from one planet to another with lightspeed (seconds to train/summon :D) This is my opinion am I wrong?)

Level 11
By unique do you guys mean concept wise, or gameplay wise.

Dunno about gameplay, but in concept Protoss are definetely the most unique.

Terran are just humans and there are a bunch of alien races in Si-Fi that are like the Zerg, for one the flood, or the buggers to some degree (From Ender's Game), and in some ways the borg (Though the zerg "assimilate" DNA as opposed to tech)

@VelikoM
The protoss don't speak.... they don't have mouthes....
They communicate telepathically, and that is how they communicate with humans and the zerg too, thus their communication transcends language, and explains why the humans can understand them.

Level 7
Protoss and Zergs are the same unique.Exactly Protoss are 0.005 more unique. No it was just a joke(NOT) I changed opinion:pROTOSS ARE OWNING THE WORLD!!!!!

Level 8
I have 4 BattleCruisers around my ghost army, as well as 12 nukes, 6 Valkyries, and an army of Marines, Firebats, and Medics.
COUNTER?

Level 21
Actually not this time. Marines, marauders and vikings at the beginning pushed Colossus (vikings in flight mode attacked them) and stalkers. In the end came ghosts with EMP and that was it for protoss.

Zergs won with zerglings, banelings and corruptors vs zealots, sentries, Void rays and phoenixes. Tho zergs had some serous punishment with phoenixes hunting queens and overlord.

Level 7
Now i end it for sure: Xel 'Nage is the most cool race, they were "gods" for the protoss, they "created" the zerg and some of their things can pwn a terran's mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.