• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Most difficoult tileset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I just posted this new thread to ask you all wich is, in your opinion, the most difficoult tileset to make a map with...
That's because at the time I'm tryin' to make a new melee map, based on Icecrown Glacier, but it's very difficoult to make good terrains with it, expecially citys/ruins. :ogre_rage:
So I wanted to ask you, what do you think is the most difficoult tileset?

Last Thing: Respect to all terrainers who work with such tiles like Icecrown Glacier/Northrend

Level 28
Icecrown/Northend ahhh I remember the days when I'm just starting, yup this one is a pain in the ass to terrain I usually combined other tileset for IG. Too bad my old melee maps are all lost when wcunderground closed.

So yeah my list is:

Hard:
-Icecrown
-Cityscape
-Dalaran/Ruins

My favorites:
-Village/Fall
-Ashenvale
-Sunken
-Underground
-Barrens

Level 16
Rough order, hardest to easiest, for melee maps. My opinion, meaning how hard a time i have with.

Dungeon
Underground
Black Citadel
Outland
Lordaeron Summer
Cityscape
Dalaran
Dalaran Ruins
Lordaeron Winter
Lordaeron Fall
Village Summer
Village Fall