• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which Race is the Most Unique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
yeah dota crashed because blizzard was pissed about so many dota games. but now its back with a vegenace but now there is a rigged hero so there are less games of dota now.

Level 3
I think that every race has it advantages and disadvantages but overall my favorite race is the zerg due to there rushing capabilties but I also like the protoss because there high strength

Level 3
well the terran have the advantage of being able to cloak a flying unit and there artillery is amazing which gives them the advantage if theey have to tech but thats there downfall. but every race has there flaw like zerg are limited to being only able to produce 3 units at a time(excluding the zergling) and the protosses units are very expensive

Level 3
but that's only if you have the resources, but yes that can be exploited as a great advantage especially when making zerglings you can produce a maximum of 24 units at the same time

Level 10
Mengsk is a dumbass who doesn't get over the fact that his family died. booho did he think of anyone else who was crying over the 2 million people who also died nope.

Level 21
Intelligent he may be but if he didn't left Kerrigen to die Raynor wouldn't leave him. It was a real pleasure controlling UED forces to crush Dominion. But I don't get how the heck did Dominon raised again? Last time we saw Mengsk he was running with burned fleet from zerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.