• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which came first, the chicken, or egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Well obviously an egg, becasue chicken came out from it. You'll ask "and where the egg came from? Obviously it was layed by a chicken!". and I can answer you that it was layer by a primodal flightless bird that was a chicken's anchestor and altrough it's genome was similar, you couldn't call it a chicken, but it's child, the egg, had laready evolved into chicken.
Now seriously this discussion was unencesseary and obvious, now when I have proven how smart and modest I am I shall report this thread to get clsed for it's unnecesearity.

ah, i love this stuff...
well, who layed the EGG???
how did the chicken existed!? from the WOMB???
ah, there are funny things to ponder...

1: Fish, no one ever said it was a fish egg... And as a specie only evolve while growing up, the first chicken had to come from a egg from a "pre-chicken".

Level 17
actually, this is not a stupid question. I think that egg came first, but some other species hatched it. No idea which, but egg should be first =)

Well if the egg is first, then this thread is as retarded as one regarding "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
We already know the answer, therefore it doesn't need to be discussed.
I don't even know why I'm bothering to explain myself.
:vw_unimpressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.