• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chicken Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Okay, I just got several versions of Chicken Invaders 3 from the internet (demos, trials, full versions... Xmas edition...etc). But only some of the demo versions had the option to play in co-op mode on the same computer, which I desperately need to play. One full version doesn't even let me choose whether I want to play over internet or LAN... etc. Instead it immediately switches to Single Player mode. Other versions, for example, have LAN and internet play, as well as Single Player but are missing co-op mode. I googled all day to see if there is specific version that supports co-op mode. But wherever I see Chicken Invanders 3 it just says in description on that site, that it has all those multiplayer features which proves to be incorrect once i download it...

I cracked, I used serial keys...etc. and co-op still isn't there.

So, any help on this? :):):)

P.S: No, I won't buy the game. I don't feel like spending the money since I already have the version of the game (which unfortunately doesn't have co-op mode).

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.