1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Chicken Problem

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by -Spirit Hunter-, Sep 19, 2009.

1. -Spirit Hunter-

-Spirit Hunter-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay, I just got several versions of Chicken Invaders 3 from the internet (demos, trials, full versions... Xmas edition...etc). But only some of the demo versions had the option to play in co-op mode on the same computer, which I desperately need to play. One full version doesn't even let me choose whether I want to play over internet or LAN... etc. Instead it immediately switches to Single Player mode. Other versions, for example, have LAN and internet play, as well as Single Player but are missing co-op mode. I googled all day to see if there is specific version that supports co-op mode. But wherever I see Chicken Invanders 3 it just says in description on that site, that it has all those multiplayer features which proves to be incorrect once i download it...

I cracked, I used serial keys...etc. and co-op still isn't there.

So, any help on this? :):):)

P.S: No, I won't buy the game. I don't feel like spending the money since I already have the version of the game (which unfortunately doesn't have co-op mode).

Thanks in advance!