• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Where can I download World Editor Unlimited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need to download WEU but can't see it in the tools section?

Whenever I try to edit my tileset in JasNewGen I get the error "Not enough Tiles have been selected" and it won;t work. I am trying to replace one tile with another, the standard way of doing it via the world editor won;t work either so hopefully with WEU I can replace my tiles using the map editor program.

Level 7
Wait remember it's only the map editor tool I want from the WEU and the only thing I will be using it for is to replace and edit the tile set. I will not be using anything else and as far as I have been told it's only the trigger functions that come with WEU that can break maps.

Because the map editor tool allows you to edit the tileset without having to open the map in WE it dosnt automatically update the pathing, I was getting all sorts of problems when editing my tilset using JNGP. Managed to do it fine using the map editor so thx maker!

Status
Not open for further replies.