• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

When Servers Collide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Name - Dr Super Good
Model - Blood Mage
Spell - Crack JASS: Secretly changes the JASS or VJASS used to power the target WC3C member's spells causing them to have an inverted effect without the person noticing or if used on friendly THW members enhancing their spell power. Basically it will make the target enemy units casts mess up for between 1 and 3 casts causing them to harm their side (damaging spells suddenly target their units when ordered to target a THW member). This spell if targeted on friendly units causes their spells to be stronger for 1-3 casts, dealing more damage or lasting longer ect. An infinante number of units can be affected by this at once but the affects do not stack and the move will have a long cool down to stop it being too strong. Also It must not be noticable that it was cast on a unit so as to supprise them if their abilities malfunction.

i'm most likly will make it a aura

Level 9
Mor)L(une

Model: Paladin.
Spell: Hammer of Terraining. Basicly just like impale, but then not spikes but trees rocks and shrubs will rise from the ground and impale its target.
If you want something unpowerfull use Aura of laziness, wich slows units around him.

only add me if you have enough space though

Level 15
Mor)L(une

Model: Paladin.
Spell: Hammer of Terraining. Basicly just like impale, but then not spikes but trees rocks and shrubs will rise from the ground and impale its target.
If you want something unpowerfull use Aura of laziness, wich slows units around him.

only add me if you have enough space though
no we have enough space but i have no clew who you are
(no i'm not adding you)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Chriz. [c] Goblin Mortar Trike [c] Goblin Mortar Trike [c] Wheelie (activate/deactivate): Morphs into wheelie mode which increases movement speed greatly and leaving a trail of flames behind his wheels which deal damage over time to units who walk on them. When in wheelie mode attack speed is decreased drastically. [r]

Level 5
name: Odin (level # Guardian Revenant)
model: Ice revenant
Icon: ice revenant
Spell: Summon Revenant Soldiers

Summon Revenant Soldiers: summons 2 or more (dont know how many is apporiate) Revenant Soldiers. they are averege units like footmen with ice/slowing attacks. They will be footmen with this skin i'm making i'll also make a new icon.

name: Odin (level # Guardian Revenant)
model: Ice revenant
Icon: ice revenant
Spell: Summon Revenant Soldiers

Summon Revenant Soldiers: summons 2 or more (dont know how many is apporiate) Revenant Soldiers. they are averege units like footmen with ice/slowing attacks. They will be footmen with this skin i'm making i'll also make a new icon.

Sorry but you're not well known enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.