• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

When Servers Collide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Mechmap [c] Ghoul [c] Ghoul [c] God's Gas: Experimented on with toxic chemicals by goblins, given the ability to explode with poisonous gas around him when he dies, dealing X damage and Y damage over time [r]

(Hope I am not to late)

Level 35
I have my spell Pyritie.

Epic Infernatae:

root word; inferno.

Direct damage, and AOE.

:Lore:

It comes forth, that great beam of holy justice. Like a hammer blow upon the ant it comes, as scortching fire, and a beam of light from the heavens, justice and holy anger made manifest into that single strike.

A beam of light (white with a tinge of gold) with holy runes (white with a tinge of gold, and blue)

Attack a target either in volleys from the sky, or in volleys from the hands of the wielder.

Or attack as a single blow from the sky, or from the hands of the wielder.

It causes AOE, and (optional) fire to spread about the unit that was attacked.

We had to say voice to?? Euhm. Cant think about one now =/
I just give people the sound set based on their model. Like you have the transformed demon hunter sound set, because that's what your model was.

Py, I really have to play this map still :D One of these days you can host it and we'll play.
My laptop doesn't like to host things; I just get DSG to host it for me :D

Idea for Brad's troll ability:
Troll: Basically a taunt, units that are attacking the troll take 50% bonus damage from Admins.
--donut3.5--

His ability already is "Start Flamewar".

The_Wand_Mirror said:
When will this be hosted? :p
I dunno. This evening (GMT evening)? Come into the chat more often.

EDIT: There will be a match today at 9 PM GMT. Come to channel "when servers collide" at that time to figure out hosts and stuff. I will post the map here and at wc3c closer to that time.

Last edited:
Level 18
I just played it
And..I'M NOT IMPLEMENTED YET!
However, it is tons of fun, but for some reason, the minigames where you have to dodge stuff, when I played single player, I never died when I got hit by the balls or the lava

Level 12
I have an account on wc3campaigns, though I am much less inactive there because nobody really is there anymore. But if you'd like i could be a wc3campaign user?

If it isn't late to apply i'd be:
LiOneSS
Dark ranger/sylvans windrunner icon

Dark Ranger or http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=50654&prev=s=ranger&d=list&r=20
model

the spell... nah something like.. bit-rain instead of starfall :D
and another spell could be flame or lurk :D

How could LiOneSS be in it when i couldn't?

I have an account on wc3campaigns, though I am much less inactive there because nobody really is there anymore. But if you'd like i could be a wc3campaign user?
Well if you're even less active over there, it would be even worse.

How could LiOneSS be in it when i couldn't?
She's very active in the chat room as well. I've never seen you in there though.

the game needs more girls :slp::hohum: :D

Hehe, I've just uploaded a model that would fit for you. A lion female.

Oh, and Werewulf, Mecheon and VGsatomi should deserve some attention in this map too. (There are models that fit for them in the model database)
And RDZ could be in the Wc3c list instead, since he's active there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.