• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats your favorite none main race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
What is your favorite none main race just wondering what people like I like the gnolls lol lil doggy guys.

Level 8
Um, only the most tight and owning race of them all
(non-american slang : I like the coolest and most powerful race)

Magnataurs!

I also like Sea Giants, Makrura, Tuskarr, Faceless, Dranaei, Mammoths, Revenants, and Forest Trolls!

Level 7
hmmm.... Dranei or the Mighty Centauren nomadic tribes - anyways, I believe those two races has a more final social and millitary structur, then the other non-playable

Level 11
There are so many races in Warcraft that making a techtree for each of them would be something incredible. Many have tried High Elven techtree but by now I haven't seen a good one. The one in War of Corruption sucks in my opinion. And I don't see any new spells. I will try to make one with completely new spells. No unit will have a non-new spell. Well, even if they won't be all dramatically changed. :D

Level 11
That's because the WoC elves were all devoted to a water god or something...and it didn't even take place in the Warcraft world...though that Tower Defense mission was fun. :D

I'm working on a high elven campaign right now and I've got a techtree in the works, it's almost done.(the techtree, not the campaign) Though I'm still trying to decide whether or not to put in High Elven druids...High Elven druids were mentioned in WC2 and I think it could be fun to put them in.

Level 11
That's because I haven't really made my campaign public knowledge...it will be called 'The Forsaking of Lordaeron'. PM me if you want more details, but be ready to read, I've got a lot of ideas. :p And I remember hearing about yours on the Maps and Mods site...I thought it had been cancelled.

Level 11
I just need a few more models, then I'm gonna reskin a few things, then I start working with the dreaded triggers.( I've never done triggers before -_-; )

But it will be released....eventually. :wink:

Level 3
The Quel'Dorei, definitely. The intelligence and devotion of this noble race inspire me.

Level 2
YAY! I got rid of the virus that kept deleting all my stuff!

Well, as you should already know, my favorite race (main or non-main) is demons, followed by faceless, and third is gnolls... what can I say, I'm a dog person. Following way behind in last is non-other than the high-elves.

Status
Not open for further replies.