• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your melee map strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Well I don't know if its safe to share it since I'm still competing on melee map games, oh well, I trust you guys,

Well I always play NE, and I always go to less unit more upgrades, I usually max the upgrades of my main units to join my hero, I only play with 1 or sometimes 2 heroes, I always choose DH and do a quick farm with DH 1 archer and Ancient of War. I don't want to tell all my strategies buts its a simple DH + Druids and I always harras my enemy early since my strategy can't afford to let the enemy build tier 3 units.

I know my strategy got lots of flaws but I handle my work very well.

Level 11
OMG, I almost forgot about this post xD
Well, I play as NE too, but my strategy is mass chimaera and hippogryph, with 2 heroes, priestess of the moon and keeper of the grove. And yeah, I always upgrade until it reach maximum, and at the start of the game I make some archers to help my hero leveling up.

Level 16
I take gold as soon as I can, suck as much resources as possible, and build a fortress! I also kill neutrals that has tomes to power up my hero (its my map, so I know everything:p), I also use as much gold as I have and mass the troops soon, thought sometimes I forget :/

and dont worry, I dont play against new noob fans, since they will hate the game if I defeat them: I just play with them

Level 28
well i don't want to fully expose my strategy when using night elf, but here is a clue that my friend said when we played.

When fighting you, I always feel that you know all the things that I'm doing

It likes you have eye on the map

Dunno what you think of that, but I'm pretty sure to myself that I'm not using mh, since we're playing on LAN.

I favor Undead and Human :

As Undead :
I rush tech and try to acquire tier 2 ASAP, so I can train necro and wagon, while tier 1, I only use fiends to creep, while ghoul stay home n harvest :p
My final execution is creating Necro (Master) + Wagon + Frosties + Abom (which is hard but almost unstoppable once done), I go with DK or Dreadlord as first hero, and then when first hero enter Lvl 3/4 I make my second hero, the second hero is based on the first hero.

As Human :
I will begin with Footman and focus on tier up, my target is to make an army consist of priest + sorceress + Spell Breaker + Rifleman (they almost kill everything, except Frosties of undead forces, which need to harsh micro the sorc and rifle), in addition, SE for rushing cities, I choose Archmage for First Hero then go with Pally as second, the third is either MK or BM, based on the player amounts.

I chose nightelf . First, I build 3 buildings... The moonwell, ancient of War and Altar of Elders...Then i train many archers(i dont pick hero at the first wave).... I wait the nighttime and attack the enemy base. I use shadow meld when the enemy notice me. If the archers died. I train my favorite Hero (Priesttess of the moon or Demon Hunter)....Second, I train five mountain giant, 4 chimaera, 5 hippogryph, and 3 dryad.

Level 16
Humans:
Get tons of footmen and riflemen, with upgrades. Then mass unupgraded priests when i can. Useally gets a paladin.

Orc:
Blademaster harrash. Rush for Taurens. Useally never works.

Undead:
Mass Ghouls with a Dreadlord. Get some early upgrades. Get abominations asap, try get some necros late.

Night Elf:
Mass huntresses, with a random hero.

Level 13
My favorite is undead, I always play with CL and attack with 4/6/all of my ghouls, 2 CF, 2 MW, 2 Abominations, 4 FW, strategy: to attack as soon a posible (This is against CUP, I won against 1 Insane (Orc) best battle ever). But I never played pvp before. I dont have strategy for that.

AND I have replay, but don't know how to show it to you.

Level 6
My favorite is Undead and NE (Usually I use Undead)
As Undead :
I calmly summon Altar,Ziggurat,andCrypt. Then I summon a Lich, lvl up until lvl 4, then rush up the techtree. Attack the enemy with 10 Necro (Master, with autocast Raise Dead), 10 Banshee (Master), 5 Abomination, 2 Frost Wyrm (With Freezing Breath) a CL and a Dk.
Use the Abomination to tank, use Banshee's Possession to possess some powerfull unit, Necro to raise dead them, Frost Wyrm to destroy the building, Lich Froze and Destroy them, CL and DK to Tank.
As NE:
I created a moonwell, ancient of War and Altar,then rush the techtree. Use DH with 5 Archer until Lvl 4. Attack the Enemy with 10 Druid of Claw (Bear Form), 10 Mountain giant, A DH, a Priestess of the Moon, and a Keeper of Grove.
Use Mountain Giant to tank with taunt, Destroy all the building when they busy with the mountain giant.

Status
Not open for further replies.