• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mega Killa 9000 TTTTTTechno Turbo!!!

What Race is da baddest of them all!!!

• The Orcs would stomp your weak butt in da ground.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Humans would SLICE AND DICE you up their M-16s..

• The Undead would turn you into the things they wear.... or sacrifice you with a stake in your brain.

• Idk wich race id be but id probably get outta the way... these 4 races may just clean me out while t

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
4 forces are clashing... 4 forces are spitting at each others face..... who or what race would you be? The Great Night Elves or the Satanic Undead Baby? Or the rude crude red neck Human dudes? Or the Allmighty War Tanks of the Tribes, the Orcs.

Explain the best strategy you have had in melee games and if you dont know what melee means you must be insane!!

16 yrs of starcraft can shore change your termonology. I was the one that was chained and beaten... till i got me M-16...
http://pages.prodigy.net/area512/mid/techno1.mid

Level 3
man... you wont believe all the brain surgery i have been through. i asked the doctor i said.. DOC!! whats wrong wit me?!! he said you crazy!! i said... yea i know!! can you help me?!!! he said nope... you are far from me helping you... cant risk the time or da bill... SO GUESS WHAT...

imma freak!!! and i love it.. theres no help for someone that cant be helped... but theres many other ppl like me.. and they like me becouse i know what i know... and i know... ITS TECHNO TIME!! SO HIT DA FLOE MOE!! :shock:

THI IS A STRAT THREAD ARE THAT STRAT YOU JUST POSTED STINKS.. try harder...

somethink like....

I love Night Elves and if i had my choice of a combo of all da races...

id have The DH, the TC, the DL, and the MK all in front when i use archers to back em up... and id have a black or red dragon flying above to eat up all da losers and noobs... and some shamans with bloodlust only and overloaded.... then id have some infernos pop outtta the sky and wipe the rest of the fools back.. and theyd be running. running for cover..

that is a strat...

you need help

is notta strat<<< notta = not a / strat = strategy

everyones different and you may be the boring look at me type that usually loves ta show off your skill to empress someone... but im not like that im the guy that comes out and says... "YO!! LETS ROCK DIS JOINT!!" and everyone backs up becouse freak city has come... to wipe out the lands for survival ofcourse...

hope what i said above thrills you enough to post ((((STRATS)))) not <<<<<FLAPS!!>>>>> NOTE: Flaps = off thread topic minor jokes that love to make fun of the main topic... its good to do dis sometimes but ive not seen a strat yet? we need like 30 strats before we see flaps!! Should be easy to understand.. HA!!

if u ant gotta strat place a quarter in the slot:

Coin Slot: -{====}- :p

Note Part 2: The Name i gave above Bla Bla Tttttechno Turbo is a very smart way of catching ppls attention to get a on topic disscussion going on hee... (AND YES I MENT TO SAY HEE, SOUNDS COOLER)

Level 3
pfft blahahaha... thats funny!! real funny.. good one bobby.. 2 thumbs up. give him a A+ Hand UP!! Everyone stand up!!

Strat 2:

I love archers from NE, like to see archers for once take outta whole line of noobs for once while they got healers in da back.

(Wheres my mute button....)

Yo MM!! Dumplins... what kinda skins u got, buddy? I might need some!! >;)

(I can talk flaps becouse i just placed 2 strats and im almost in check mate!!)

Can i steal your panda picture there? I love pandas... specially the ones with blood all over der blades..

Level 3
Yea i like NE's the story behind them make me go all out!! They supposely lived way before Warcraft 1!!

(Man if i had da monay id donate all day way!! dis site rocks!!)

Level 3
crap!! someone stole my idea..i didnt know someone had it way before me... woops... my bad
-----------
i figured since my words were way different and worded alot cooler i could use dis topic... GUESS NOT
-----------

Level 10
To genoxv
images

srry Grey Archon I seem to have taken ur job over :D

Level 3
what you get when a chicken croses da road?!! anyone finish dis with a stupid answer... lol i need a lough... (man you ppl are dead comedy, talking about flat out dead, you ppl need ta WAKE UP and smell the marsh mellows)

i just loughed so hard i choked on my corn flakes... man...

5 votes?!!! dang man... i figured there be alotta more votes than that... theres like 3 million ppl on this site. dag gone... wheres da orcs and the humans out dare dudes... my foodstamps and my future childsupport dont pay for some 0s man... come on now...

Level 3
far out dude

genoxv said:
what you get when a chicken croses da road?!! anyone finish dis with a stupid answer... lol i need a lough... (man you ppl are dead comedy, talking about flat out dead, you ppl need ta WAKE UP and smell the marsh mellows)

i just loughed so hard i choked on my corn flakes... man...

5 votes?!!! dang man... i figured there be alotta more votes than that... theres like 3 million ppl on this site. dag gone... wheres da orcs and the humans out dare dudes... my foodstamps and my future childsupport dont pay for some 0s man... come on now...

omg manz, like many other people have said, U SERIOUSLY NEED HELP, quick and fast. your behaviour is very disturbing, people like u should be locked up forever like demon hunter. u seriously can be compared to hannibal lectur in terms of crazinesss. i mean it, and just to refresh ur memory, u r a human, and warcraft is fictional. not true. GET hELP MANZ

Level 3
pfft blahaha *smaks his head* man you all are so crazy tonight... lol anyone gotta hollar for a dollar?

Level 3
*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*MERRY CHRISTMAS*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0

...ooo, i forgot christmas is over...

time to take down da lights...

*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*

i had this dream last night i was in da jungle.. and i was guarding a tower and there was like a buncha high walk ways being guarded by other ppl and other towers two. they were made outta bamboo. and all of a sudden we was under attk and i was sniping ppl left and right but wasnt killing anyone. after our base got taken over and i was the one backed up against a wall... i realised i had a squirtgun. :( thats why i couldnt kill anyone. and then i woke up... weird dream.

Level 3
MAN YOU PPL ARE DEADIER THAN A TEXAS ARMADILLA!! YOU PPL NEED TA GET SOME COFFEE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! WHY DONT YOU TRY SOME TEA!!! :lol:

Level 3
u neeed help

OMG, yor behaviour, thoughts, behaviour and thought and dreams, and thoughts again are very very disturbing.

HELP HIM SOME 1

Status
Not open for further replies.