• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's wrong with this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I'm trying to make an unchanneled Rain of Fire but the problem is that there will only be 1 wave instead of 5 as in the spell. Why? Take a look at my triggers. I can't see what's wrong..
  • Fires of Isengard
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Fires of Isengard
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Spell Cast Dummy (Fires of Isengard) for (Owner of Saruman 0256 <gen>) at (Center of Evil Heroes <gen>) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
      • Unit - Add Rain of Fire to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Set level of Rain of Fire for (Last created unit) to (Level of Fires of Isengard for Saruman 0256 <gen>)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Pit Lord - Rain Of Fire (Target point of ability being cast)
Saruman's "Fires of Isengard" is just a dummy spell with no effect and Rain of Fire is like it says in the toolpic.

Level 5
yes
  • Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
but the only thing with a timer it kills the unit or you can add other trigger that when a unit stop casting rain of fire then remove triggering unit
  • stopcasting
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Stops casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to rain of fire
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game

Status
Not open for further replies.